300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would be the purpose of this?

Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

I'm not sure what you are asking.

The people filming the video, their purpose seems to be idiots.

The Trooper, I think he was telling the car to stay the hell out of the left lane

Comment

The civic was obviously impeding the flow of traffic. The trooper pulled him to lane 3 where the driver should be. The trooper then proceeded back and was on his way. I love it when someone is followed by an officer and they slow down to 50MPH.

Comment

That was actually quite awsome.
        There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
        http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Unistat View Post
          +1

Comment

My take:

I saw a bunch of signs on my way down to Georgia this past weekend that it was State Law (either Tennessee, Kentucky, or Georgia) that slower traffic must stay in the right lane(s) and to stay in the right lane unless you're passing...maybe he was on the way to a call and he didn't have the time to perform a traffic stop to advise the driver of that law in New Jersey (if New Jersey has the same laws)?? Would probably be better to post this question in "Ask A Cop" or in the "New Jersey" forum for information regarding the laws in New Jersey...

OR - seeing as how it looked like he fully intended on performing the traffic stop until the last second and was behind the vehicle long enough to run the plate and RO - perhaps he was going to perform a traffic stop and a call came out and he decided whatever the reason for the traffic stop was of less importance than what the call was for and/or someone called for back up on another stop...

Either way - things look a lot different when you actually have a logical explanation and you're not just some moron with a video camera - which there are far too many of these days...
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

some states it is a ticketable offense to drive slow in the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                OR - seeing as how it looked like he fully intended on performing the traffic stop until the last second and was behind the vehicle long enough to run the plate and RO - perhaps he was going to perform a traffic stop and a call came out and he decided whatever the reason for the traffic stop was of less importance than what the call was for and/or someone called for back up on another stop...

Either way - things look a lot different when you actually have a logical explanation and you're not just some moron with a video camera - which there are far too many of these days...
                I should have specified more. I knew the car was going slow but the officer looked like he was going to make a stop. Around here officers just put the lights on, the car moves over and they keep on going. None the less, it gave me a good laugh
                Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

I'm sure he meant to make a stop but forgot his hat!
                  "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

The purpose is to move.
                    "Jesus and I are a two man car"

Comment

You know that is weird, because I had the same thing happen in NJ once. I was blasting along well over the speed limit, moving with traffic (some of it) and a cop got on my bumper, then lit me up....I freaked (I was a lot younger then and I had something firearms related in the car that would be unwise in NJ... didn't know that then) so I did just like the car did in the vid and started to move right, the cop turned his lights off and went on down the road.

I was speeding for sure, never occurred to me that I was not speeding ENOUGH hehe. NJ to me was short sections of highway speeds mixed with a 45 mph zone every 5-10 miles.

Bill
                      Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Unistat View Post
                        Yap,,,,good move
                        Yeah. That would go poorly. Like, on the Scale of Fail, somewhere between "Titanic" and "Chernobyl."
                        --Squirrel

Comment

In Md, there is no "slow traffic stay right" law, and that makes me sad

Comment

my reasoning for doing this is because I need to go to a "non emergency but still need to get there pretty fast" call and some dooshbag is in the left lane, right next to another car, thus preventing me from moving around said dooshbag.
                            The Trooper did well getting slow-poke dooshbag into the right lane, where he/she belongs.
                            Last edited by crass cop; 04-15-2011, 01:38 PM.
                            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

One thing I gotta say, if the Honda needed to brake suddenly the trooper wouldn't come back with an intact patrol car.
                              Life is what you make of it

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6741 users online. 356 members and 6385 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X