Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felon with road rage picks on deputy

http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/rep...ad-910012.html

A felon picked on the wrong guy during a bout of road rage near Loganville, according to a media report.

Police told Channel 2 Action News that Christian Brock, 21, of Dacula, tried to run another driver off Georgia 20 around 11 p.m. Wednesday. It didn't end well for Brock. The other driver was Deputy Paul Frederick of the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office, who was commuting to work in his own car.

The deputy told Channel 2 Action News that the driver swerved to hit him two or three times.

"I made every attempt to avoid the situation, slowing down, stopping and he still tried to run into my vehicle," Frederick said in a report by the TV station Thursday.

Frederick said he called dispatch, and Gwinnett County police officers arrested Brock. When police searched his car, Frederick said they found a gun, loaded and cocked.

The deputy told Channel 2 Action News that police also found Tasers, drugs and black gloves. The TV station reported that Brock is a felon.
    Wow...talk about a bad day for THAT guy! Pretty scary if he was just a normal unarmed civilian. A good example of why I always tell people to just get away from drivers that are "road raging" them - which this deputy did try to do but didn't work (some driver's are just he** bent) - you never know what they have or what they're capable of and getting cut off isn't worth your life...
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Definite candidate for "Dumb Crook News". Great when the good guys win.

Comment

I would have LOVED to have seen the look the on the moron's face when he was told "Hey, that guy you were trying to run off the road? He is a cop!"
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

**I wonder if it was "candidguy"??** Was it a black and white crown vic??

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
          **I wonder if it was "candidguy"??** Was it a black and white crown vic??
          I call win on this statement
          There are 3 sides to every story - Your lawyer, their lawyer, and forensics.

Comment

Frederick said he called dispatch, and Gwinnett County police officers arrested Brock. When police searched his car, Frederick said they found a gun, loaded and cocked.

The deputy told Channel 2 Action News that police also found Tasers, drugs and black gloves. The TV station reported that Brock is a felon.
            Gah! Good one on the Dep. That fella was on his way to do someone harm that day, maybe even a home invasion.
            There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
            http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

This exact same thing happened to me two weeks ago! I was passing a semi and in the process I noticed a guy tailgating me EXTREMELY close. Ridiculous close. He was flipping me off and motioning me to pull over. When I passed the semi he zipped by me and flipped me off. He then pulled right in front of me and slammed on his brakes. I was livid simply because I had my son in my car. The speed limit at this location is 65mph. I slowed down to 40 to try and avoid this joker. He wasn't having it. He slowed down and kept flipping me off and pointing to the side of the road to get me to pull over.

One of my best buds is a State Trooper. I knew he was working in the area. I call him directly and sure enough he starts heading my way. I kept him on the phone and gave him updates. This guy was swerving all over the road and demonstrated he was losing his mind. This was the worst case of road rage I had ever witnessed. At the same time I was trying to calm my son down. He was really freaked out. I assured him that I was not going to do anything to put him in danger. Eventually the guy got the idea that I was not going to pull over. He then sped up to 90 but by then it was too late. My buddy was in the median and clocked him.

This idiot locked up his brakes and slowed it to 55mph. He went on for another mile. My buddy was trying to get out of the median and by that time the guy pulled over to the side of the road. He knew he was had. I still had the trooper on the tx and advised him of this. I pulled over also but maintained a very safe distance. The trooper arrived on scene in less then a minute.

He spoke with the driver and asked him what his problem was. The guy admitted that he screwed up and I had done nothing to deserve what he did. He even admitted that I was in the process of passing a semi when he got behind me. I stayed with my son and one of my co-workers arrived on scene. He gave me a ticket book from our department. I wrote the guy a few citations and the trooper wrote a speeding citation.

The guy got arrested for reckless driving and I also, on behalf of my son, pursued dis conduct charges since he got my son fired up and scared the living crap out of him. The guy said he was having a real bad day and was taking it out on me. He wanted to apologize but I did not want any contact with the guy since I had my boy with me.

The real satisfaction came when the moron was arrested. I was sitting in the car and knew it was coming. I told my son "watch this, you are about to see what happens to the idiots we have to deal with on a daily basis. They took the guy out of the car and my son watched from the comfort of his passenger seat as the guy was cuffed, patted down and secured in the squad. It was good for him to see that so he could get some relief.

The guy ended up getting a significant amount of tickets, a nice bond and his vehicle towed. My co-worker told me the guy was in tears on the way to jail. He could not believe he allowed this to happen to himself. Oh well. I would have been a hell of a lot less upset if my son wasn't in the vehicle. I tried all I could to de-escalate the situation but the loser wasn't having it.
              Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

^^^^^

That story made my day. How I love Poetic Justice. Thank you for sharing that.
                MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Great job. Sorry your son had to be a part of that. How is he doing now..?
                  "You can't handcuff me, I'm a college graduate!"
                  (Smurfette)

Comment

Originally posted by ARSONCOP View Post
                    Great job. Sorry your son had to be a part of that. How is he doing now..?
                    He is doing great thanks. I told him this is the first time it has ever happen to me so he doesn't need to worry that it is a common occurrence. He is still at the age where he is surprised that idiots like this still exist. He was very happy and felt very good to see the guy being held accountable for his actions. Right before the guy was hauled out of his car I told Nick "watch this. It is now our turn to have some fun."
                    Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Haha! What a dope! What a maroon!
                      "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
                      But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
                      "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
                      We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

Unfortunately it doesn't always end with a-hole being arrested

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/R...119551664.html

The man who was shot has died since with multiple rounds to the face and two to the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Astrak View Post
                          Unfortunately it doesn't always end with a-hole being arrested

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/R...119551664.html

The man who was shot has died since with multiple rounds to the face and two to the chest.
                          There's a LOT more to this story than what these very lame reporters wrote in this one. The dead guy may or may not have started the road rage incident, but he was the first guy to get out of his truck and he walked up to the other truck with a gun in his hand. Oh, and he was a former sheriff's deputy, so he knew what he was doing was illegal and stupid. Cost him his life. I've read several other articles that interviewed his neighbors and several of them said it didn't surprise them at all that he died this way. He was known for anger mgt. issues.

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                            ^^^^^

That story made my day. How I love Poetic Justice. Thank you for sharing that.
                            Ditto! I had a very similar thing happen to me a few mos. ago. Unfortunately, DPS didn't care much when I called to the report it. Luckily, however, the road rager saw me calling on my phone and dropped back after that.

Comment

I never had anything like that happen. I would try to aviod the situation at all cost because if 'something' bad happend it could be a 'he said, he said' situation. Idiots around here usually dont own up to their actions, but instead tend to fabricate the whole story to make them look like the 'victim' or person being picked on.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6284 users online. 344 members and 5940 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X