Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feds Begin Roundup of Suspected 'Bloods' Gang Members

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/04/feds...s-gang-members

Federal authorities today began arresting 11 suspected members of the Bounty Hunter Bloods, a violent street gang linked to murders, robberies, shootings and drug dealing in Portsmouth, Chesapeake and Suffolk.

One of those charged is listed as a founding member of the Portsmouth Bloods faction, a so-called three-star general accused of overseeing nearly 10 years of criminal activity. Dearnta Lavon Thomas, nicknamed “Bloody Razor,” is accused of being handed the leadership role by the “Original Gangster” who brought the Bloods here from Los Angeles.

Gang members have been charged with a series of violent crimes, including the Dec. 15, 2007, shooting murders of brothers John and Ronnie Trollinger in Portsmouth’s Cradock section.

Several suspects were expected to appear in U.S. District Court today.
    A copy of the indictment is also posted along with this story.
    These were some baaaaad dudes that need to be removed from society if you ask me.
    There are 3 sides to every story - Your lawyer, their lawyer, and forensics.

good!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Yea good.
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Time for a spring clean up! Now, only if they would do something with Latin Kings and MS13.............

Comment

real tough guys...
          NYPD Exam 1309 / XX of 1629 Eligible
          APD 5 - Done
          Medical -
          Written Psych -
          JST -
          Oral Psych -
          Background Check -
          Mini Med -

NYPD Exam 2311(Back Up)
          List # XXX of 2642 Eligible

FDNY Exam 2000

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
            Time for a spring clean up! Now, only if they would do something with Latin Kings and MS13.............
            They would but the Feds need their other resources to shut down online gambling. Come on. Where are your priorities?
            sigpic
            Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
            And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4556 users online. 281 members and 4275 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X