300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver PD Alleged Abuse

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">

I came across this video and didn't find anything when I did a quick search. According to the attorney for the police union, the new manager of safety made the decision to fire them after being on the job for 2 weeks. His decision came even after 9 previous investigations cleared them.

i have a box with nothing in it....
    ???
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I don't see what they did wrong, I didn't see abuse.
      It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
        i have a box with nothing in it....
        ???
        I got the same!
        I'm old......that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by CPDEMT View Post
          27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">

I came across this video and didn't find anything when I did a quick search. According to the attorney for the police union, the new manager of safety made the decision to fire them after being on the job for 2 weeks. His decision came even after 9 previous investigations cleared them.

It works for me, maybe this will help.
          It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

I can't tell what happened, but don't care for the stogie look.
            Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4925 users online. 295 members and 4630 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X