300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Police Teach Officers How To Pack Sandwiches

Picture not part of article, just found on my own.

A British police force issued advice to officers on how to keep their sandwich packs fresh.

Lincolnshire Police in central England handed guidance to its 1,219 officers and 1,162 other staff members warning them to keep "lunch boxes cool" and not to use "out of date food," The (London) Daily Telegraph reported Wednesday.

"Sandwiches should not be kept in briefcases or warm cars and snacks must be kept separate from lunch items," officers were told.

The guidance was disclosed by an anonymous police inspector who writes a blog about policing issues. He said, "There follows the usual nannying about using separate chopping boards for raw and cooked products and instructions to wash your hands and measure the fridge temperature."

"No doubt any officer looking for advice about how to stay safe whilst outnumbered by drunken maniacs on the High Street can wait for their once-a-year day's training," he added.

A spokesman for Lincolnshire Police said the guidance was given to officers who were going on training courses, in an attempt to ensure any food they brought stayed fresh.

important cop stuff
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Well, they don't carry guns, so they have to have something on that part of their duty belt.
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Guaranteed some Commissioned Officer over there was looking for his next promotion! Inspector with dumb-a s s suggestion about food-packing to his Chief Superintendent: "Look, see how I helped the boys prevent themselves from getting ill!" C/Supt: "Fine job, new Superintendent!" Newly-minted Supt swoons and drools!
        #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
        Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
        RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
        Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
        "Smile" - no!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3256 users online. 199 members and 3057 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X