Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Orleans man booked with raping 85-year-old grandmother, a double amputee

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_with_ra.html

A New Orleans man with a long history of drug arrests now faces a far graver allegation: that he raped his 85-year-old grandmother, who is also a double amputee, according to court records.

The son of the victim told police that he left his mother alone with his 46-year-old son on April 4. She told him the next day that while the two were alone, her grandson raped her repeatedly. She was taken to a hospital for a sexual assault exam. Court records do not indicate the results of the exam. The nature of the woman's physical limitations was unclear.

Police on Wednesday booked the grandson with aggravated rape and exploitation of the infirm. A rape conviction would carry a life prison sentence; conviction on the exploitation charge would mean a maximum 10-year sentence or $10,000 fine.

The alleged attacker "denied any sexual contact with the victim" in a statement to police, court records show. He remained jailed Monday in lieu of $500,000 bond.

His rap sheet includes several arrests for possession of marijuana and crack cocaine, possession with intent to distribute both drugs, and other allegations dating to the late 1980s, online records show. In 1997, a judge sentenced him to three years of weekend stints in parish prison for crack possession.

death.....nothing but death
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
      death.....nothing but death
      Yep, I think he's too far gone for any rehab attempt. No way to fix that.

Comment

Disgusting.

Comment

Unreal. Seems to me these criminals are trying to outdo each other on how sick and twisted they can be.
          Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

I just don't know how you folks deal with this kind of scum day in and day out. I really don't. I think you must all be superhuman.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2626 users online. 144 members and 2482 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X