Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 charged in scheme to sell baby to child molester

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/12...hild-molester/

INDIANAPOLIS – Police have charged four people from Indianapolis in a scheme to sell a baby girl to a convicted child molester and his sister.

The Indianapolis Star reports that police say 36-year-old Rose Faucett and 58-year-old Phillip A. Hester agreed to sell their daughter to Michael S. Overby and Debbie Overby for $300.

The four were arrested Friday on preliminary charges of child selling. A court hearing has been set for Wednesday.

Police say 57-year-old Michael Overby is a convicted child molester and 50-year-old Debbie Overby has been convicted of child neglect. Michael Overby also is suspected of signing documents saying he was the baby's biological father and has been charged with forgery.

Debbie Overby has been released on bond and declined to comment Monday. The others remain jailed.

Geeze... what a bunch of s#!tbags. Any idea how/why the last suspect would have been released on bail, while the others weren't?
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp.

These people shoud be fixed so that they could never ever reproduce again. and of course, punish them in most painful and traumatic ways.

Comment

Wow... just wow, can we please just eliminate them from the gene pool?

Comment

Normally I'm against the death penalty.

Comment

Mugshots of the scumbags.

Comment

I do not want anyone to misunderstand my response here but we have to somehow figure out how to get rid of child molesters. Well I guess that is stating the obvious.
            Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
              I do not want anyone to misunderstand my response here but we have to somehow figure out how to get rid of child molesters. Well I guess that is stating the obvious.
              'Sarge, i have no idea HOW they managed to get the back doors open while handcuffed...I guess they didn't realize they'd bounce
              that high or that many times if they jumped out at (Pick a speed >than 55)'

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
                Fine... I'll volunteer to kill 'em.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Reload: 1 down, 3 to go.

Comment

Thank goodness their plot failed.
                  Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marcusindc View Post

Mugshots of the scumbags.
                    Why do these people always look exactly how you think they'd look?
                    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

I really don't know what disturbs me more... the fact that these scum tried to do this, or that Indiana actually has a law on the books regarding child selling, which to me indicates that this has been tried previously. What the hell is wrong with people?
                      The academy teaches you skills, the street gives you experience, but it all comes down to your instinct.

Comment

disturbing on all levels. . . .

Comment

My concern is "Will the State give them back the child?" If not and this child is adopted by loving parents then it will be a happy ending. I'm with Michigan if you have a President's Pardon I will gladly help reduce the population by 4.
                          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

not even gonna comment...I will get too angry
                            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by RaucousSilence View Post
                              I really don't know what disturbs me more... the fact that these scum tried to do this, or that Indiana actually has a law on the books regarding child selling, which to me indicates that this has been tried previously. What the hell is wrong with people?
                              I would think most states have laws on child selling...you've never heard of black-market adoptions?
                              Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3157 users online. 161 members and 2996 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X