• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today a duck tomorrow a person

Very sick people.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...-abuse-suspect

Joe Arpaio posted this on Facebook

I need the help of the online community to help me apprehend two people. The video below was posted on YouTube and happened at the San Lagos apartment complex at 59th Avenue and Behrend Drive in Glendale Arizona. The two people can be seen using food to lure ducks back towards their apartment where the male suspect uses a pellet gun t...o shoot one of the ducks multiple times. They can be heard laughing at the duck as it tries to escape. My investigators tell me that the duck more then likely died because of its wounds. Share this video with every one you know so you can help put these two in jail, this way we can see who gets the last laugh
    It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

That's pretty disgusting.

Comment

The horrors this could lead to are too terrifying to contemplate.
      A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
      Specialization is for insects.

Comment

Thats one sick puppy! Poor ducks. Hope they are able to catch this guy and charge him with something.

Comment

That's pretty darn disturbing. I've been a life long hunter, but I don't kill for fun nor disrespect the life the way these two thugs have displayed.

Comment

My Training Officer was the lead on a similar investivation. So I sent him the above video as a potential lead :-)

His story below, they never found the guys.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2007-09-1...wash-employees

Reward money raised in duck killing case is donated

Nearly $18,000 in reward money raised in hopes of capturing the driver who ran over and killed some ducks at a Campbell car wash two years ago will be donated to animal welfare organizations, it was announced today.

The cash will be split among several groups including the Humane Society Silicon Valley, Central Animal Hopsital's Angel Fund and Wildlife Rescue of Palo Alto, said Mike Davis, the manager of the Deltaq Queen Classic Car Wash where the duck were killed.

"We just passed the two-year anniversary and there doesn't seem to be much of a chance that the person responsible will be caught," said Davis. "It's not our money and we want to put it to good use."

The slaughter happened at about 12:30 a.m. on Aug. 5, 2005, when a man drove what appeared to be a red Acura Integra into the car wash East Hamilton Avenue and ran over several ducks. surveillance camera caught it all on tape, showing at one point how the man got out of his car and began throwing some of the ducks against the front of his vehicle. At least 10 ducks were found dead the next morning by car wash employees.

Because of poor video quality, detectives were unable to identify the man or the car's license plate number from the footage.

After the incident was reported, reward money began to pour in to catch the suspect.

"What that person did was cruel and we still hope someone turns him in someday," Davis said.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
            - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

+ Juan

Hunting for sport and having the intention of EATING what you are shooting at are one thing.
              Being a sadistic [explicative] and harming a helpless animal is paving the way to becoming the next Charles Manson.
              There are 3 sides to every story - Your lawyer, their lawyer, and forensics.

Comment

I had a friend post this on 4chan. Hopefully they get the info and get the cops involved like they did many times before with animal abuse cases.
                Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Those guys on 4chan are not to be messed with... at least I think thats them. Ive heard some stories regarding them and computers lol.
                  NYPD
                  Exam Taken 10/31/09
                  Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
                  List Number: 5xx

PPB
                  Exam: Passed
                  PAT: Passed
                  Oral Board: Passed
                  Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
                  Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Comment

TheChef, you cant compare hunting to this, when you are hunting you are killing the animal, not wounding and and laughing at it while it dies a slow painful death. I don't think hunters started this way. Most hunters do so legally, and they don't shoot them because they want something to do and think it is funny. I have no problem with hunting, I like duck, venison, and other wild game, I cant do the killing but sure will eat them.
                    It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
                      I had a friend post this on 4chan. Hopefully they get the info and get the cops involved like they did many times before with animal abuse cases.
                      What is 4chan?

Comment

Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
                        What is 4chan?
                        anonymous imageboard for posts discussions ext
                        Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water.

Comment

What is 4chan?
                          It's commonly cited that 4chan is the @sshole of the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4chan

The academy teaches you skills, the street gives you experience, but it all comes down to your instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by RaucousSilence View Post
                            It's commonly cited that 4chan is the @sshole of the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4chan

Pretty much yeah
                            Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water.

Comment

TheChef, you cant compare hunting to this, when you are hunting you are killing the animal, not wounding and and laughing at it while it dies a slow painful death. I don't think hunters started this way. Most hunters do so legally, and they don't shoot them because they want something to do and think it is funny. I have no problem with hunting, I like duck, venison, and other wild game, I cant do the killing but sure will eat them.
                              I think you missed the 'hidden message' in his posting of the picture.

I think what he was trying to convey was the fact that if they dont change their ways, they will end up as a couple of toothless hillbilly characters straight out of The Hills Have Eyes.
                              There are 3 sides to every story - Your lawyer, their lawyer, and forensics.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4332 users online. 184 members and 4148 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X