Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Teachers Union Declares Support of Convicted Cop Killer

http://dailycaller.com/2011/04/11/te...rt-cop-killer/

I'm not even surprised nor shock any more......................

Comment

You realize this organization is one of the smaller teachers groups. Plus they are backed by the American Federation of Teachers and the AFL-CIO. I suspect that the AFL-CIO was the group pushing for a Pennslyvania state issue to be discussed in CA.
      semper destravit

Comment

EFFING DISGUSTING!!! However this is the same state that had "movie stars" and "celebrities" protesting the death of Stanley "Tookie" Williams, murderer and one of the Crip founders! That POS Jamie Fox was one of them
        Oh and abu-jamal confessed at the hospital..."Yeah, I killed the M'er F'er!"or something to that effect.....but he was framed
        Still amazes me that they give this a-hole, black panther piece of crap a radio address every week from the "belly of the beast" as he calls it.
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

**** Wesley Cook, piece of **** thug. You were tried and convicted numerous times. Boo whoo Fing hoo. I do love the fact that every day Wesley gets up, he has to beg for his life to be spared, kind of like my dog begging for a treat. But yet Danny did not beg, Wesley has to and will until the day he dies, that has to suck to be in that situation, but oh well. Any how one day, he will die and this will all be over, and one day I will find Wesley’s grave and take a big old dump right on it, and I am sure the entire Philly PD is just itching to **** all over it also.
          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

**** em....just **** em
            dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

The CFT is a group of ultra liberal individuals who poke their noses into business where they don't belong. The organization is always calling for taxing the rich at a higher rate to offset state budget issues so they can get their members more money. They are a major reason most cops dislike teachers. They preach for "me, me, me" and do nothing to promote the educational deficit of their students!
              Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Not at all surprising.....Consider the source.

Comment

What do you want to bet that the CFT espouses hero's apologizing to bullies? Can we really blame the kids for being so screwed up in some of their thinking? Not when they have to listen to people like that. Teachers? Heaven help us !!

Comment

I have a lot of teachers as in-laws, neighbours and friends - fortunately, NONE of them are stupid and unable to understand right-from-wrong like those California nut-bars! CFT ought to concentrate on educational basics for their students.
                    #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                    Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                    RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                    Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                    "Smile" - no!

Comment

sigpic
                      Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                      And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Yep - gotta love them unions!
                        The All New
                        BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                        Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                        - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Good thing that this state is going to let him rot away, like he deserves.
                          NYPD
                          Exam Taken 10/31/09
                          Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
                          List Number: 5xx

PPB
                          Exam: Passed
                          PAT: Passed
                          Oral Board: Passed
                          Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
                          Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Comment

But the teacher's unions all said that if we backed them up in all the union legislation out there, that they'd have our backs too.....
                            Originally posted by kontemplerande
                            Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

I don't understand the reason behind why so many people support this turd. Is it because they truly believe that, despite all the evidence against him, that he was still set up? Or do most admit that he did it but say that Officer Faulkner "had it coming"?

Another thought, does anyone wonder if Obama will pardon this adam henry whenever he leaves office?
                              "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                              -Chris Rock

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5933 users online. 326 members and 5607 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X