Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother performs home-made circumcision on 3 month old.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyofirebirdbaby
    replied
    Originally posted by CarFan View Post
    That is a nice neighborhood from what I remember.

So refresh my memory...

You need a license to drive a motor vehicle on a public roadway. The state requires this MV license because you may cause injury to yourself or others on said public roadway.

BUT.... you DON'T need a license to reproduce a human life... Which may not only effect you, but many others along the line (along the line of life), and we are not even talking remotely about public roadways. Look at all the other social concerns here. Seriously.

Don't get me started.
    I hear ya! For years I've felt that applications should be filled out and tests given before being able to keep a child you give birth to. Since it's impossible to keep them from getting pregnant at least after it's born they can be deemed fit to keep it! Or give stupidity tests in school and anything less than 100% are sterilized!

Of course I'm being ridiculous in my statements but it's truly horrific what is being done to children these days! And a $500 bond is all? I'd have made it $5,000,000,000!

Leave a comment:

• a Cop Fan
    replied
    The Mohel preforms this function For Jews, circumcision is mandatory, as it is prescribed in the Torah:
    In the Book of Genesis as a mark of the Covenant between God and the descendants of Abraham: "Throughout all generations, every male shall be circumcised when he is eight days old...This shall be my covenant in your flesh, an eternal covenant. The uncircumcised male whose foreskin has not been circumcised, shall have his soul cut off from his people; he has broken my Covenant"[1] and
    In Leviticus: "God spoke to Moses, telling him to speak to the Israelites: When a woman conceives and gives birth to a boy ... on the eighth day, the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised

Leave a comment:

• DAL
    replied
    There will be an epidemic of this when San Francisco and Santa Monica ban circumcision.

(In fact, the ballot propositions were removed.)

Leave a comment:

• LE_Hopeful23
    replied
    Originally posted by kingsman View Post
    she may be stupid, but at least she realized she botched it (if a little late) and called for help. It might be a cultural or religious thing. we would need to know what culture she came from and to what religion she belonged in order to make that kind of decision, which is why we have courts and juries. It really just doesn't sound like she wanted to hurt the child, she was just to ignorant to do it correctly.

Do jewish people still have this done by lay people other than a doctor?
    i don't care what her 'culture' is. she is in AMERICA and here we don't let inexperienced people mutilate their children.

Leave a comment:

• Justsaying
    replied
    Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
    Ask Portland's DA...

My guess is they will give her children back......................in a year we will read she killed them..the writing is on the wall..if someone will read it.

How about being a little proactive instead of reactive for a change.

+1 If that does happen I hope the Judge feels good about letting that happen.

Leave a comment:

• M1garand
    replied
    Some one please perform circumcision on her head.

Leave a comment:

• Raiden
    replied
    Folks, just comes to show . . .

You can't cure stupid. . . .!

Leave a comment:

• BigW
    replied
    Ask Portland's DA...

My guess is they will give her children back......................in a year we will read she killed them..the writing is on the wall..if someone will read it.

If they are anything like courts and DCS in my area they simply don't give a d#mn......

The worst part about working a child case around here is knowing I'll have to call an "agency" that could care less about those they are supposed to serve...

Leave a comment:

• deputy x 2
    replied
    Ask Portland's DA...

Leave a comment:

• -A-
    replied
    Why wasn't she charged with child abuse/sexual abuse on a minor???

Leave a comment:

• deputy x 2
    replied
    Guess what???? She got five years probation.................

Keemonta Peterson pleaded guilty to first-degree criminal mistreatment. She also must undergo mental health treatment and work with a mental health probation officer as part of a plea agreement with prosecutors. The other two charges of abuse were dismissed.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...tched_cir.html

Whats wrong with this picture????

Leave a comment:

• Dellde
    replied
    If this was a girl and she was removing her clitoris for religious purposes, shed still be in prison.

Leave a comment:

• kingsman
    replied
    she may be stupid, but at least she realized she botched it (if a little late) and called for help. It might be a cultural or religious thing. we would need to know what culture she came from and to what religion she belonged in order to make that kind of decision, which is why we have courts and juries. It really just doesn't sound like she wanted to hurt the child, she was just to ignorant to do it correctly.

Do jewish people still have this done by lay people other than a doctor?

Leave a comment:

• hopperja
    replied
    Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
    ... If wanted isn't that done before the child leaves the hospital?....
    I have three young boys, all circumcised. In each case, we brought them in about a week after they were born for the surgery. So, in my experience, it didn't happen before leaving the hospital.

Leave a comment:

• LA DEP
    replied
    Keemonta Peterson told police she watched some YouTube videos about circumcisions. Then around midnight on the morning of Oct. 24 - using a box cutter as a scalpel and a pair of pliers as a tourniquet - she began the procedure. She had no experience.

When the bleeding wouldn’t stop, she tried to stitch her baby up. Her 13-year-old son watched on in distress. After two hours of uncontrolled bleeding, Peterson decided she needed help and called 9-1-1 to her home near East Burnside Street and 127th Avenue.

Mulitation or mayhem comes to mind. And her bail was reduced? What a joke. Poor kids.

No kidding....he was probably thinking he was next.....

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2726 users online. 136 members and 2590 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X