300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a few minutes to look

The funeral procession spanned an estimated 16 miles..............the distance between the funeral and gravesite was 5 miles.

The photo spread below is impressive

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/app...arams=Itemnr=1
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

good shots
    very sad....I get teary eyed viewing this stuff
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

There's something in my eye. Stay safe all.

Comment

It was very impressive. I viewed it all on another thread. Officers coming from around the country.

Be safe out there!

World_So_Cold

Comment

It's amazing to see all the people that came to honor a fallen hero. A good friend of mine was just killed while serving the city of Sandusky, there was a tremendous show of community support and gratitude during his procession as well. I just wish it didn't take such tragedies for communities to come together and honor the men and woman who protect and serve them. I'm so sorry for the loss the Keokuk County Sheriff's Office suffered, my thoughts and prayers are with the family and the department.
          R.I.P. #2083, You will never be forgotten.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Matt. 5:9

Inmates seem really into counting the number of officers it took to take them down. If only their love of math had blossomed earlier.

Comment

Stirring shots, Iowa.

We remembered Deputy Stein at our church services today, and prayed for him, his family and colleagues.

We put his page in our roll of honor book...

A sculptor in the congregation made the St. Michael in honor of an injured Buffalo Police officer, Patty Parete...

I just thought you'd like to see that his memory is honored far from his home ground.
            We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
            but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
              There's something in my eye. Stay safe all.
              Ain't that the truth...

It was tough, but I went through all of the photos. They were very moving. Thank you for posting, Iowa.

edit: I don't often wish bad upon people, but I hope the turdbag rots...
              Last edited by GreenZone09; 04-10-2011, 07:07 PM.
              sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
              I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

I have no words to express the feelings those picture bring.

Be safe my friends…
                Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain Keppy View Post
                  Stirring shots, Iowa.

We remembered Deputy Stein at our church services today, and prayed for him, his family and colleagues.

We put his page in our roll of honor book...

A sculptor in the congregation made the St. Michael in honor of an injured Buffalo Police officer, Patty Parete...

I just thought you'd like to see that his memory is honored far from his home ground.
                  Thank you.............
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Very touching photos and made my eyes get teary. God bless and rest in peace, Officer Stein.

Iowa, thank you for sharing those photos.

Comment

May he rest in peace. I am so sorry for your loss, Iowa.
                      Originally posted by JasperST
                      "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                      It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Very touching shots. Good for the newspaper for posting 78 shots of his service online. With our local newspaper, people would have been lucky to see 10.

Comment

Maxium respect to the fallen Warrior and the officers/people of Iowa for doing it right
                          10% of the cops do 90% of the work

Comment

Every person who leaves the world a better place than he/she found it deserves to be laid to rest with dignity and respect. When that person is one who devoted his life to protecting others...there is really no way to honor him enough. Rest in peace, Deputy Stein, you will not be forgotten.
                            "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
                            But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
                            "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
                            We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

Extremely sad, Iowa. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4011 users online. 258 members and 3753 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X