300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Wrestles Toddler

LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. -- Authorities say a southwest Florida man performed wrestling moves on his girlfriend's toddler while watching the sport on television.

The Lee County Sheriff's Office said Saturday the 21-month-old boy was found to have at least four fractured ribs. His mother, 26-year-old Alexis Serrano, told investigators that boyfriend Steve Plummer would often slam the toddler on the bed multiple times with great force. Serrano said she also saw Plummer punch her son in the ribs, throw a basketball at his stomach, and slam him against a wall.
    Serrano told authorities she did not fear Plummer but wanted to believe the situation would improve.
    The 35-year-old Plummer has been charged with aggravated child abuse. Serrano was charged with child neglect.

The toddler and his sibling are staying with relatives.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/09...#ixzz1J4UyOHQJ

He would have been gone after the first treatment, and I would have called the police.
    It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Shoot 'em both. Call it good.

Comment

Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
      He would have been gone after the first treatment, and I would have called the police.
      Well, there you have it. Another case of adults (well age wise, atleast) doing the most egregious actions to children. My theory is, that some segments of society are actually going backwards in intelligence, honor, morals and slipping back into fifth century morality. Hit a 21 month year old? I would break that mans eyes socket and detach his retina if i saw this putz.
      Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
      ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
      ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
      — Horace Mann

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6252 users online. 332 members and 5920 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X