Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Brutality, the blue line of silence...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK_Alex
    replied
    Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
    It amazes me that more people are upset about the squirrel getting OC'd than they were about the second-grader getting OC'd....
    "That squirrel was just starting to get its life back together! It was angry because it was scared!"

Leave a comment:

• mdrdep
    replied
    Originally posted by TheChef
    When in doubt, Cook it.

Bacon Wrapped Squirrel

~ squirrel legs, front or rear, amount depends upon how hungry you are
    ~ beer
    ~ garlic powder
    ~ pepper
    ~ salt
    ~ minced onion
    ~ hickory smoked bacon

Soak the legs in beer for 2 – 3 hours.
    Remove and drain.
    Sprinkle to taste with garlic powder, pepper, salt and the minced onion.
    Wrap each leg with bacon.
    Secure with toothpicks if necessary.
    Place on hot grill. Cook over medium heat until cooked through.
    Serve with your favorite sides.
    Enjoy.

Problem solved.
    So.............that wasn't pepper spray it was a little marinade

Leave a comment:

• OneAdam12
    replied
    Originally posted by MVD View Post
    When I worked security at a mall I was approached by two women about a bird in the food court. We were well aware of the bird and it was enjoying it's time of several days picking up scraps off the floor or taking donations people threw at it.

These two women demanded I do something about the bird RIGHT NOW. When I told them that we get birds all the time inside and that they always end up finding their way back outside one way or another they flipped out on me.

They began screaming that I was sick minded and that it was such a horrible thing to leave some poor animal stuck inside the mall. Then one of them asked me how I would feel if I was stuck inside 'this place'.

They did not like my response when I told them I would simply just use the door or kick a window out if I had to.

They complained to the director of security, the regional director of security, the manager of the mall, our corporate office, and I would safely assume probably PETA as well. Their solution to the problem was to demand that I get fired immediately and that they would be allowed to bring in a bowl of food and water for the bird.

All this over a stupid freakin' sparrow that eventually got out on it's own about two or three days later.

I am glad I got out of that place.
    Reminds me of the new TV show Portlandia. One skit in the show was a man (using the term loosely) and a woman who "put birds on things." They went about inside a retail store putting artificial birds, plastic birds, vinyl birds on about everything in the store. Being happy with their accomplishment, they then opened the store to customers. A wild bird flew in the door and they went nuts whacking at it, throwing things at it trying to get it out of the store.

Cracked me the hell up. Bunch of hypocrites!

Leave a comment:

• Dingo990
    replied
    It amazes me that more people are upset about the squirrel getting OC'd than they were about the second-grader getting OC'd....
    LOL... yeah, I dunno about other parts of the country, but on the local Kansas City news sites comment boards, I'd say well over 60% of the posting public didn't mind the second grader getting a bit of pepper to the face given his behavior.

The squirrel, outrage.

Leave a comment:

• MVD
    replied
    When I worked security at a mall I was approached by two women about a bird in the food court. We were well aware of the bird and it was enjoying it's time of several days picking up scraps off the floor or taking donations people threw at it.

These two women demanded I do something about the bird RIGHT NOW. When I told them that we get birds all the time inside and that they always end up finding their way back outside one way or another they flipped out on me.

They began screaming that I was sick minded and that it was such a horrible thing to leave some poor animal stuck inside the mall. Then one of them asked me how I would feel if I was stuck inside 'this place'.

They did not like my response when I told them I would simply just use the door or kick a window out if I had to.

They complained to the director of security, the regional director of security, the manager of the mall, our corporate office, and I would safely assume probably PETA as well. Their solution to the problem was to demand that I get fired immediately and that they would be allowed to bring in a bowl of food and water for the bird.

All this over a stupid freakin' sparrow that eventually got out on it's own about two or three days later.

I am glad I got out of that place.

Leave a comment:

• needguidance
    replied
    Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=948rh...eature=related

My cat freaked out to this one. I thought she was going to attack my laptop. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Carbonfiberfoot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DACP
    replied
    Police Brutality, the blue line of silence...
    I, have nothing to say.

Leave a comment:

• westside popo
    replied
    Originally posted by Vorkon View Post
    LOL I love Jerry Clower. I wish more comedians was like this today!

I got reminded of this I thought fit here also haha..

I forgot about that one. But yeah I like them both and have most of their albums.

I agree, cops shouldn't have to handle animal calls for this very reason.
    This also reminded me of a couple of times some dope dealers called and wanted "me" to handle a big scary rat snake for them. The SOBs hated me, they would call me every name in the book when I would park the patrol car in front of their houses to work traffic. They accused me of harassment, called supervisors out to make a complaint to make me leave etc.. Which back fired every time... instead of one cop parked in front they then would have two or more. They never caught on to that!
    But when they wanted the snake gone it was "Officer....please....thank you...!"

Leave a comment:

• OrlandoExp103
    replied
    I had an experienced officer take me aside when I was an explorer in high scool once. He said something to the effect of, "You see that man standing right there? If I were to go up and tase him for absolutely no reason at all, no one would care. Sure, might get a write up or something, but that might be all. However, if I tased that little bird over there, there would be all kinds of public out cry, PETA would show up, I'd be on news headlines before the end of the day, and I might even lose my job."

Never quite understood what he was getting at. I believe I may now.

Leave a comment:

• FromOhio
    replied
    I had to look up that thread to know what you were talking about. I guess it's not important enough to be news worthy because I didn't hear about it lol. I wouldn't be surprised if I ever heard something like this.

''In news today, swat team raided drug house and stepped on an ants nest on the foot path killing several. Officers are being questioned and there is public outcry. As for the drug house, we don't know. We were too busy finding stupid **** to use to target police and make them look bad.''

Leave a comment:

• SRT936
    replied
    Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
    I hate the people of this country more and more everyday. No need for explanation. Now people all over the internet are calling this department complaining about the officer.

Police should NOT handle animal calls for many reasons such as this one.

Leave a comment:

• FromOhio
    replied
    I hate the people of this country more and more everyday. No need for explanation. Now people all over the internet are calling this department complaining about the officer.

Police should NOT handle animal calls for many reasons such as this one.
    Last edited by FromOhio; 04-09-2011, 09:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RoadKingTrooper
    replied
    It also doesn't work on rabbits. Please don't ask how I know....
    Well, the squirrel was actively resisting, he had to be subdued so he could be handcuffed.

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    college know it all hippies. the worst kind of hippies

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2762 users online. 146 members and 2616 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X