Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Brutality, the blue line of silence...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Brutality, the blue line of silence...

It's gone on for too long!!!

You people with your badges opressing everyone!!!!!

This is the last straw!!!

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/outr...-20110408-ncx#

Power has corrupted all of you Cops suck!!!!!

M-11
    “All men dream...... But not equally..
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
    but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
    for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Gotta love the idiotic comments some people make.........

Comment

If a student had gotten bitten, the parents would chastise the officer for not acting sooner. Seems to me the "teacher" who allegedly kicked the little critter is being protected by to School District just to make the officer look worse. Personal observation, perhaps the officer should have STOMPED the little critter's head. Now, wouldn't that have made a better story? j/k!
      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

I say to this what I say to every person who has a problem with police response. If YOU could have solved the problem better then DON'T call us!

Comment

This... is newsworthy? You're kidding me... It's a rat with a fluffy tail.

This country has serious issues in their priorities.
          I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
          - Mark Twain

Comment

notice

Originally posted by WTPD3534 View Post
            I say to this what I say to every person who has a problem with police response. If YOU could have solved the problem better then DON'T call us!
            some people call 911 for small poops. i try tell people if you need to call 911, it have to be really emergency like you're losing a part of your body. dont call 911 if you know you can fix it.

911 is the day PFCHELL got mad.
            break censorship chains

Comment

As much as I love animals, squirrels don't normally chase people and most likely was sick. I would not want to be bit my the little thing.
              It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

http://youtu.be/rooPPLtK9pg
                MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

The baby squirrel on that video has received help from SPCA, PETA and ACLU, acquired Jacoby and Meyers law firm to represent him for a violation of his rights and police brutality.

Comment

A. Some gloves, .25 bag of peanuts, cardboard box and a broom. Sheesh. You got more brains than stuff on your utility belt. The squirrel looked more tame than rabid.

B. Animal control took the squirrel after the cop sprayed him? That's usually the way it happens isn't it. They don't show up until it's time to nurse the thing.

C. Correct, move the kids inside.

Not everything has to be sprayed or handcuffed.

I know, I know, I wasn't there. It's just my opinion.

Should make for a good discussion.
                    Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

What I learned is that pepper spray does not work on squirrels. Should have use his gun.
                      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Talley said after several unsuccessful attempts to scare the squirrel away, the officer used his pepper spray on it to protect the welfare of the students.
                        People are so ****ing stupid.

Comment

Why didn't he taze him? lol

But seriously, march the 5th graders back inside. Recess. Is. Over.
                          He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Comment

When I first read the thread title I thought for sure it was going to be "Activist" who started it.
                            He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
                            shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
                            - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
                              What I learned is that pepper spray does not work on squirrels. Should have use his gun.
                              It also doesn't work on rabbits. Please don't ask how I know....
                              Originally posted by kontemplerande
                              Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3759 users online. 149 members and 3610 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X