Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do these parents plan to drop them off in the ghetto like its Fun Park and pick them up later? Those kids would get eaten alive by gang members, drug addicts, prostitutes, and whatever other shady perps are around these areas.
    Last edited by DeputySC; 04-08-2011, 09:02 PM.

Comment

I would guess he would FAIL PYSCH testing and not be allowed to get on the job.
      Formerly of Applicant Investigations Section

Comment

I am going to have to post, this was a while ago but was never mentioned in this thread...

A civilian crime-prevention volunteer was counseled about over-stepping his authority after an incident on May 19.

Police were called by the 16-year-old who leads a non-profit group, T.A.C. or Teens Against Crime, just after 7 p.m. He said he was being harassed by three males while he was patrolling the 500 block of Smithers Avenue South. The males accused him of walking on their property, looking through the windows of their vehicles and peering over their fence.

Police contacted someone else in the neighborhood, who said the boy regularly peers into neighbors’ vehicles and over fences into backyards. They said he once handcuffed a 10-year-old boy and also made a mentally disabled person upset by being on their property. The teen was also said to have given citations and patrolled in a police service vest with a German shepherd.

Police warned the boy he was behaving like a prowler and giving the wrong impression regarding his authority – he doesn’t have any. They advised him to call 911 if he observes criminal behavior.
        http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/south_ki...123034243.html - Near the middle of the page.

Comment

This kid is a total wannabe, what a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by AK_Alex View Post
            bahahaha - disbatch. That's what the team is missing - their own disbatcher.
            I cant even breathe right now.............

Comment

Originally posted by Hardcharger79 View Post
              I cant even breathe right now.............
              According to their website they have a dispatcher...

They also have an explorer post for their organization. It is for 10 year olds to 14 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by gobigred5 View Post
                According to their website they have a dispatcher...

They also have an explorer post for their organization. It is for 10 year olds to 14 year olds.
                I literally just read that. I wonder if there is a communications center? are they using a CAD?

Comment

I hope you were kidding

They are probably using walkie talkies that you buy from Costco, you know those 3 packs. There were asking for donations of $400 to start up buying their goodies.

EDIT: Something like this:
                  Last edited by gobigred5; 07-01-2011, 03:57 AM.

Comment

I Wonder what I have to do to get one of those clearences. I want level five. Out ranking the commander. I hope he is wearing some cool cut off gloves for when some cholo hands his asss to him

Comment

Bah, I tried to post some pictures from the [email protected]$$ comic, but the swear filter blocked the url for the images, lol.
                      Last edited by Unistat; 07-01-2011, 08:22 AM.
                      There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
                      http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

"Wannabe's unite! Career-ending Super Powers activate! Form of a Police Impersonator! Shape of a jail cell!"

-V

Comment

My Name is Forrest Hagerman, I'm 16 years old and I attend Liberty High School, I have lived in downtown Renton all my life and I have ALWAYS wanted to be a police officer.

MY PERSONAL COMMITMENT.

I’ve thought long and hard about this group. I will go to great lengths to make this happen.

My experience with martial arts (I teach at Lee’s Martial Arts) and lead the junior instructor team at the school, this has taught me how to teach kids as young as age 3 to adults age 60. I am a strong individual. I’ve attended camp Cispus, a week-long leadership retreat that taught me how to be a leader, a public speaker and also taught me that through perseverance and never giving up on my goals can archive anything, and this is what I’m doing here.

I have three dogs, and two cats.

My favorite food is spaghetti.
                          What the hell? Why is that on the website?
                          Anyone else think it's funny that the "RECRUIT" is also the "Acting Deputy Commander?"

I applaud the kid for his wanting to make a difference, but there's a reason we receive so much training before we put on our badge and uniform. He doesn't have the tools/training/protection that we have. I couldn't imagine putting on a badge and uniform without at the very least a gun and ballistic vest.

He is asking for trouble here. I think him carrying pepper spray and a baton is an even worse idea. Obviously neither this kid or his parents realize what kind of liability he is opening himself up to here.

Comment

I can't believe that this moron isn't posting 100 stupid questions a day on this forum. I wouldn't be surprised if he reads through here though.

Where are the parents and WTF are they thinking?

I wonder if his credentials get him badge bunnies at his school

Comment

This is the thread I was talking about when we were blasting ImperialCop.
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

This just keeps getting more and more entertaining. I'm thinking of sending him a link to this thread actually. Anyone with me? Are we in need of a fresh troll? Just imagine the questions he'll have in "ask a cop"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4566 users online. 252 members and 4314 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X