X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• codemanski
    replied
    +1 Smurfette...
    The little Turd was TOTALLY out of control! Would it have been better for LE to physacally restrain him W/O OC? I think not. Is OC unpleasant...sure, but it also has it's place as a tool to control violent behavior. IMHO the situation was handled appropriately.
    Like M1 said, the mom needs to get a grip, and stop popping out any more kids!

Leave a comment:

• Bill321
    replied
    The biggest issue that kid has is the idiot he calls "MOM". Its time she stops blaming everyone else for her kids behavior and looks at the source. Next time her little angel goes off I hope they hand her the bill for the damage and taze the little ********* if momma don't want him sprayed. That kid will make it to prison as a serial killer and momma will still be complaining about how its everybody else's fault.

Leave a comment:

• M1garand
    replied
    I think mother should be OC'd for her behavior as well. An apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.
    People like her shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Leave a comment:

• Smurfette_76
    started a topic Second grader OC'd

Second grader OC'd

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_844925.html

Mom is saying it is excessive. WTF? The child was interviewed and STATED he was trying to sharpen a stick to harm the teachers if they came out of room. The child admitted has multiple issues, this isn't the first time Police were called AND the child said he probably deserved what happened. Mom is saying no doctor has found an issue or a disability. And that's followed up by the child stating he can't control himself sometimes.

BTW, same jurisdiction as Columbine.

How does mom end up on the Today show biotching that her 8 year old was sprayed after throwing chairs, ripping wood from the walls and causing havoc at the school? At what point do you take responsibility for your child?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4952 users online. 311 members and 4641 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X