Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second grader OC'd

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_844925.html

Mom is saying it is excessive. WTF? The child was interviewed and STATED he was trying to sharpen a stick to harm the teachers if they came out of room. The child admitted has multiple issues, this isn't the first time Police were called AND the child said he probably deserved what happened. Mom is saying no doctor has found an issue or a disability. And that's followed up by the child stating he can't control himself sometimes.

BTW, same jurisdiction as Columbine.

How does mom end up on the Today show biotching that her 8 year old was sprayed after throwing chairs, ripping wood from the walls and causing havoc at the school? At what point do you take responsibility for your child?
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

I think mother should be OC'd for her behavior as well. An apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.
    People like her shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Comment

The biggest issue that kid has is the idiot he calls "MOM". Its time she stops blaming everyone else for her kids behavior and looks at the source. Next time her little angel goes off I hope they hand her the bill for the damage and taze the little ********* if momma don't want him sprayed. That kid will make it to prison as a serial killer and momma will still be complaining about how its everybody else's fault.

Comment

+1 Smurfette...
        The little Turd was TOTALLY out of control! Would it have been better for LE to physacally restrain him W/O OC? I think not. Is OC unpleasant...sure, but it also has it's place as a tool to control violent behavior. IMHO the situation was handled appropriately.
        Like M1 said, the mom needs to get a grip, and stop popping out any more kids!

Comment

What irks me to no end is that I have to pay school taxes yet we (wife and I) will never have kids. Worse yet is the homeowners with 50k value houses don't pay any taxes for school.

What amounts to free daycare and not education. If those parents can't parent then it's not my damn duty to pay higher taxes!
          Any views or opinions presented by this prenomen are solely those of a burlesque author and do not necessarily represent those of a LEA or caementum couturier.

nom de plume

This is the internet- take all information with a grain of salt. Such could be valid and true or could be typed just for playing devils advocate.

Comment

Even my WIFE thought the officers were correct in their actions.

I had a hard time listening to the GMA interview with my wife commenting on both child and Mommy............................and she wasn't being complimentary.

I also thought the GMA interviewer did an excellent job in not taking the child's side.
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by ryker View Post
              What irks me to no end is that I have to pay school taxes yet we (wife and I) will never have kids. Worse yet is the homeowners with 50k value houses don't pay any taxes for school.

What amounts to free daycare and not education. If those parents can't parent then it's not my damn duty to pay higher taxes!
              How is it a 50K homeowner doesn't pay any school tax? How can that Be? (Just askin!)
              Last edited by codemanski; 04-06-2011, 08:46 AM.

Comment

And....

You have people not in public safety screaming about a decision made. Put them in the same situation and they ( if they were not a cop) would call 911. If they were a cop they would do the same thing and think the officers did nothing wrong.

I can see how oc'ing an 8 year old can be perceived as excessive, unless you were there. Even on tv they asked him did you want to hurt/kill the officers? he replied / A little. That kid needs help and needs it now. he does not need to be paraded around the morning talk show circuit.

Comment

I noticed Mom said "doctors" so I'm thinking they may have been given a diagnosis but were not happy and kept changing doctors.

Meredith on the Today show also called out Mom in her interview.

This was the kid's third police contact
                  Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Strikes me as a better outcome for the boy then waiting until he actually tried to kill an officer and got himself shot.

Comment

Deleted...
                      Last edited by jd08; 09-30-2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ryker View Post

I don't have any children and have paid for public schools too, it bothered me until I realized that it is to my benefit that the children get a good education. They are the ones that will be my doctors, police, firefighters, politicians and everything else, children are our future. Even tho we don't have our own it is our responsibility to give them the best education we can.

It is the parent's responsibility to teach them to be honest and non violent people.
                        It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

The brat admitted he wanted to kill them and hurt them. Maybe the reason he doesn't go off at home is she gives him what he wants because she is afraid of him. Is there a dad? I have a feeling we will hear more about him in the future, I hope is doesn't involve him killing others but I have a feeling it will.
                          It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

I think it would have been more useful to tase the mom then to spray the kid.
                            “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

even the kid said he kind of deserved it...
                              dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5351 users online. 179 members and 5172 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X