Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt iphone going to verizon will gain apple that much market share. Just don't think that many people were dying for the iphone to make the jump to another carrier. I'm sure there will some bump in sales, but it won't take Android down.
    Quite a few folks were dying for Iphone to move over to Verizon here (in TN) because AT & T's service sucks. They loved the iphone, but hated the service. Even Apple expressed disappointment about all the dropped-call complaints, which boggles my mind why the stayed with AT & T when the first Ipad was released. Now that iphone is available on Verizon, AT&T dropped their iphone price to $49 down here while Verizon is maintaining a $200 price tag on the iphone with a 2-yr agreement. I think it will make a big difference now that Verizon has them. My older brother bought a droid and his company just issued him the Iphone 4. He said he would take the iphone anyday over the droid, but I guess it's a matter of opinion and what these smartphones are being used for. I have a blackberry issued through work so I don't do much on it aside from emails and a couple of news apps. I have an Ipad Wi-fi and love it. Awesome to have for law school and the apps are great. I can find things for my 4-yr old and Netflix rocks! I find myself rarely getting on the PC anymore except for the forums.
    I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

I didn't intend to start a civil war....

"Can't we all just get along?"
      Dig
      Never...EVER...do anything to encourage a mime!

Comment

The App doesn't work with droid pro. All the tiles are too large and I can't scroll through to see all of them. Then when I click on one I can't see what all it containes because half of the info is missing.

Comment

Badge,

I will look into that. For some reason Droid Pro is not a phone I can emulate with my software, so troubleshooting the problem will take me some time. It has been tested on 11 different phone types running Android, and works fine on all of them. Not sure why it would be too large on your phone, but I will fix it ASAP.

PM me your name, and I'll issue you a refund.

Sorry....
          Dig

Comment

Great customer service!

Comment

Originally posted by dignon View Post
              Badge,

I will look into that. For some reason Droid Pro is not a phone I can emulate with my software, so troubleshooting the problem will take me some time. It has been tested on 11 different phone types running Android, and works fine on all of them. Not sure why it would be too large on your phone, but I will fix it ASAP.

PM me your name, and I'll issue you a refund.

Not to mess with you at all with this but this is where Iphone (or Apple) shines, no App can make it Iphone without making sure that it works right. I understand there can be problems and I think it is great you are correcting it and taking care of any complaints. OK off of the Iphone Android war lets all pick on Blackberry!!!!!!

Sorry....
              Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Ok I should not type in the dark and maybe I could get the quote response correct.
                Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by badge17 View Post
                  The App doesn't work with droid pro. All the tiles are too large and I can't scroll through to see all of them. Then when I click on one I can't see what all it containes because half of the info is missing.
                  And this is why having 345 different versions of Android isn't a good thing.
                  All Gave Some - Some Gave All

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-tempid":"temp_14312_1475388990098_890","height":"65","title":"flower.gif","width":"72"}

Comment

No argument from me that Android is harder to develop for....lol

It's challenging to develop for Android because there are so many different phones running the system. I developed this for Android first for one reason: I have a Droid X, and built the app for my own use first, then thought "hey...if this is something I use at work, maybe someone else wants it to."

The Droid Pro is a little different than most other Android platforms. It is built for business enterprise solutions, and operates a little differently. I didn't realize that until badge pointed it out to me, and it's why it's not included in the platforms I can test on. Bummer.

Anyhow...I am in the process of re-purposing the code for Iphone. Just takes alot longer to develop for Iphone and then send it to some friends who have Iphones to test it out.

And I agree...let's start picking on Blackberry now....
                    Dig

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5528 users online. 345 members and 5183 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X