Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pregnant Girl beat up for talking trash on facebook (video)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnant Girl beat up for talking trash on facebook (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLCzmsnxeKY

I cannot believe the level of ignorance, immaturity, cruelty and dumbness associated with this video. The mere fact that no one attempted to stop this and some even are encouraging it makes me both mad and perplexed. What kind of charges could this dumb and ignorant woman receive? Assaulting a pregnant woman over a comment on Facebook....I hope the law or karma catches up to this subhuman piece of fecal matter.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
    — Horace Mann

More proof (albeit an extreme one) that stuff said on the internet isn't okay because "it's just the internet." Evidently, it can be only a temporary buffer to the ***-whooping many people need because they can't keep their stupid mouths shut.

While Sarge doesn't advocate starting sheot, nor would he condone an all-out assault on any woman, pregnant or not, people need to be reminded there are repercussions for their actions and words, whether verbal or written. Those consequences obviously don't all need to be legal in nature.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

And there is this one, the police show up and one of them gets hit by a car, but not hurt. Animals, no animals act better.

It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

The boyfriend isn't doing a very good job of protecting his family. He should've knocked the attacker out cold and stopped the situation.

Facebook stupidity or not, there was very clearly a single aggressor in that situation and if someone were attacking my girlfriend like that I would be doing more than just trying to gently stand between them.

Comment

I would be looking for a new boyfriend.
          It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

Comment

That'll work out real well when you're knocked up by the previous guy.
            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
              That'll work out real well when you're knocked up by the previous guy.
              Doubt that would stop anyone in the video

Comment

I just don't understand the violence young people have today.

Comment

I feel for the baby. It must suck to have those people as your future parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
                    And there is this one, the police show up and one of them gets hit by a car, but not hurt. Animals, no animals act better.

I see this crap in school almost every day, these type of ghetto girls are extremely violent and love to just try to fight.. I haven't had any problems with guys at my school, it's only been girls that try to fight me. They all think they're the hottest **** in the world and when someone even hints at saying otherwise they're "finna pop off right quick." Oh and I love how they're fighting in front of a mcdonalds, makes me lol even more..

I don't feel sorry for anyone in here except for the future poor child that will become part of this mess one day...
                    Last edited by Taylor13; 04-04-2011, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Good to know that Oakland and North Philly are essentially one in the same...
                      NYPD
                      Exam Taken 10/31/09
                      Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
                      List Number: 5xx

PPB
                      Exam: Passed
                      PAT: Passed
                      Oral Board: Passed
                      Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
                      Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by LINY View Post
                        I feel for the baby. It must suck to have those people as your future parents.
                        Sadly enough, with "parents" like that, the government will most likely the "parental" authority for most of his/her life
                        'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Whatever happened to real men and women. Those who would die protecting someone. I know there are some out there but things like this upset me with how a verbal insult takes priority over the life of a child. My wife is pregnant and I would gladly die protecting her and our daughter. If I saw this I would take the same risk to stop it. How can so many people just stand around and watch, let alone see it as entertainment? Sick...
                          --In serving the wicked, expect no reward, and be thankful if you escape injury for your pains.

Comment

Said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again - the gene pool needs more chlorine STAT!!
                            Originally posted by RSGSRT
                            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by COpd View Post
                              Whatever happened to real men and women. Those who would die protecting someone. I know there are some out there but things like this upset me with how a verbal insult takes priority over the life of a child. My wife is pregnant and I would gladly die protecting her and our daughter. If I saw this I would take the same risk to stop it. How can so many people just stand around and watch, let alone see it as entertainment? Sick...
                              COpd, there are many people like myself that would not stand by on such an assault. It is my duty as a father, ( I am not one yet, but looking to get married soon), for a situation to arise for me to protect.
                              Well, firstly, I and my girlfriend would not be in this situation. But, if a random woman attacked, it would be the opposite. I am not saying.,or implying that I would use my legal firearm.But, this is a situation when, I will gladly waive my rights for my families safety. To be terse, I would certainly risk my life for my family without a second guess. I guess, it is ill-mannered to reply in this way on an officer forum. However, I think certain things surpass the black and white. My family is my life, and I am absolutely willing to sacrifice myself for that.
                              Last edited by jason860; 04-05-2011, 12:31 AM.
                              Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
                              ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
                              ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
                              — Horace Mann

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6037 users online. 310 members and 5727 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X