300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashworth College

Does anyone have any pros/cons about Ashworth College out of Georgia? A couple of officers where I work have started their online degree program there. I am looking to get my masters degree, any suggestions? Thanks….LTJAY

LtJay,

I'm not farmiliar with that school, but if you do take any kind of correspondence/online based course, make sure the school is accredited and recognized.

Comment

Not familiar with the school either. I agree with my colleague though concerning any school's accreditation. I believe in your place I would also check with Georgia's accreditation authorities regarding the school's status. A check with Massachusetts accreditation authorities might also be in order to insure your state will recognize any education/credits you might receive. Just an aside, but the last time I heard, Massachusetts has numerous institutions of higher learning. Why not check them out?

Comment

Ashworth is accredited. They are kinda like U or Phoenix.
        Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

post deleted
          Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 05:58 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3023 users online. 158 members and 2865 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X