Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the Hell does this Happen?

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/sto...uFTuN5vjQ.cspx

I have been inside of this facility and it looks like it would be almost impossible to escape but i guess not. How does someone get a cutting tool and a cellphone into jail, cut a bar off a window, jump 20 feet, avoid being spotted by the deputies in the jail and avoid the other 100 officers in the public safety building (which is right in front of the facility).
    Sgt. Siek: Now to the rest of you, do you have what it takes to be the meanest, the cruelest, the most sadist unforgiving mother ****ers in God's cruel kingdom?
    All Marines: Yes, Staff Sergeant.
    Sgt. Siek: Will you be able to one day say, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the God damn valley?"
    All Marines: Yes, Staff Sergeant.
    Sgt. Siek: We shall ****ing see.

Wow..Shawshank redemption!

World_So_Cold

Comment

Originally posted by celtics009 View Post
      I have been inside of this facility and it looks like it would be almost impossible to escape but i guess not. How does someone get a cutting tool and a cellphone into jail, cut a bar off a window, jump 20 feet, avoid being spotted by the deputies in the jail and avoid the other 100 officers in the public safety building (which is right in front of the facility).
      Jealous that they got out and you didn't
      Originally posted by Ceridwen
      Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Originally posted by celtics009 View Post
        http://www.13wham.com/news/local/sto...uFTuN5vjQ.cspx

The charges that the two idiots faced were certainly not enough to want to escape. If they were facing 20 years or more maybe.
        What is Perseverance?
        -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
        -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
        -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4526 users online. 214 members and 4312 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X