300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit cops assault woman

Two Chicago police officers were relieved of their duties pending an investigation over allegations that they sexually assaulted a woman after a game of strip poker.

According to a police report, the cops first noticed a 22-year-old woman on a sidewalk Wednesday night crying after she left a male friend’s home where they had been drinking and arguing, MyFoxChicago.com reported.

The officers then allegedly offered her a ride home in their marked SUV, where the woman said she had sex with one cop during the trip.

At her apartment, the woman said she played strip poker with the two cops – but felt intimidated by their sexual advances and ended up having sex with another officer.

MyFoxChicago.com reported that she then pounded on a neighbor's door for help, who later opened it to see a naked man running down the hallway and a uniformed officer walking away.

The woman was sent to the hospital for treatment. A criminal investigation is under way.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/31...exual-assault/
    Last edited by Stpn2me; 04-01-2011, 11:06 AM. Reason: Chicago Cops, my bad...

Was it Detroit cops or Chicago cops?

Comment

Detroit?

Chicago ?
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Tomayto...tomahto....

World_So_Cold

Comment

This is two Chicago Police Officers.. Read both articles, no mention of Detroit at all??

Comment

OK lets just throw it out there she wasn't raped she was a Badge Bunny who gave it up and now feels scorned. She thought the one (if true) who did her in the car would treat her with respect. So then to play along she decides to play strip poker and then through sex with the other man she has a "holy shi- moment" and realizes her actions. I don't know if thats true or not I'm just looking at it as another angle. Regardless the two Officer's are idiots (if true)

If the story is true shame on the Officers (if working/or not) For allowing the Pu--Y get the Badge)
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by deputymel View Post
              This is two Chicago Police Officers.. Read both articles, no mention of Detroit at all??
              Topic that OP posted states Detroit cops assault woman and then article discusses about Chicago cops.

we are just in a mood to be ****** on this fine rainy day.

Comment

Blame everything on Detroit.... : )

Comment

I'm down with the 311 lol
                  MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

She doesn't sound very innocent, but the two cops, Chicago or Detroit are idiots and probably shouldn't be wearing a uniform.
                    Retired

Comment

Originally posted by retired View Post
                      She doesn't sound very innocent, but the two cops, Chicago or Detroit are idiots and probably shouldn't be wearing a uniform.
                      ^^^^^^ what he said. ill add they FOR SURE shouldnt be wearing the uniform.
                      Originally posted by crass cop
                      Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Wow,

I must have been thinking about Detroit for some reason. I apologize to Detroit cops for the mistype....

Comment

So we are agreed....idiots all the way around.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Y'all are disappointing me. Nobody has yet to ask the all important question.

.....Was she hot?
                            sigpic
                            Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                            And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

You know...this time I want to know...were the cops hot?? Was it a fantasy of hers to do both at once and maybe she didn't get off? Did they zig when they should have zagged?? Maybe they started touching each other..that would make me run out of the room. (not that anything is wrong with that)

World_So_Cold

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3649 users online. 228 members and 3421 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X