300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man allows mother to be eaten alive by maggots

A Cincinnati man has pleaded guilty to reckless homicide in the death of his sickly mother, found dead from a blood infection and with rotting bedsores and maggots on her body.

Court records show 33-year-old Brian White also pleaded guilty Monday to failure to provide for a functionally impaired adult in the July death of Jorene White, who had debilitating arthritis and was bedridden.

Hamilton County prosecutors said the woman was "being eaten alive by maggots."

Court records show prosecutors agreed to recommend five years of probation for White. The charges carry a maximum sentence of 6 1/2 years in prison. Sentencing is April 26.

White's father was convicted of the same charges last year. The father told the judge he did the best he could. The judge ordered probation and psychiatric treatment.

White's attorney wouldn't comment Tuesday.

I'm a fan of "eye for an eye" punishment with this type of stuff... Put him in a bed, unable to move, and cover him in maggots for the duration of time that his mother was left there to die. I have a feeling he'll get the point a lot better than if you give him a babysitter for a few years.
    I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
    - Mark Twain

Comment

i agree with you armydiver! eye for a eye! if our country allowed eye for a eye, maybe killings, rapes, child molestations, cop killings, senseless killings, etc... would stop!

Comment

wow....5 years probation.......for reckless homicide.... that'll teach him
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
          wow....5 years probation.......for reckless homicide.... that'll teach him
          Yeah they really threw the book at him.

Comment

someone needs to put a maggot on his face! UGLY!

Comment

I wonder if he is mentally stable considering he was order to court order psychiatric treatment. Its not uncommon for this to happen if you have elderly parents.
              I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

There is a special place in hell for people like this..
                MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyDiver View Post
                  I'm a fan of "eye for an eye" punishment with this type of stuff... Put him in a bed, unable to move, and cover him in maggots for the duration of time that his mother was left there to die. I have a feeling he'll get the point a lot better than if you give him a babysitter for a few years.
                  +1 and access to a .22 revolver with one round of ammo.
                  Originally posted by crass cop
                  Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Is it an urban myth that maggots will not eat healthy flesh ? They use them on people who have both burns and broken bones, the maggots eat the dead skin under the cast.
                    Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

Originally posted by willbird View Post
                      Is it an urban myth that maggots will not eat healthy flesh ? They use them on people who have both burns and broken bones, the maggots eat the dead skin under the cast.
                      That's leeches.
                      Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Thats the problem with this article. Maggots only eat dead and rotting flesh. Quite a few medical installations use maggots for treatment of patients for various debilitating illnessess.

Maggot debridement therapy (MDT) was first introduced in the US in 1931 and was routinely used there until mid-1940s in over 300 hospitals. With the advent of antibacterials, maggot therapy became rare until the early 1990s, when it was re-introduced first in the US, and later in Israel, the UK, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine and Thailand. Sterile maggots of the green bottle fly, Lucilia (Phaenicia) sericata, are used for MDT. Up to 1000 maggots are introduced in the wound and left for 1 to 3 days. MDT could be used for any kind of purulent, sloughy wound on the skin, independent of the underlying diseases or the location on the body for ambulatory as well as for hospitalized patients. One of the major advantages of MDT is that the maggots separate the necrotic tissue from the living tissue, making a surgical debridement easier. In 80 to 95% of the cases, a complete or significant debridement of the wound is achieved.
                        Maybe its the type of maggot????

Comment

Maggots eat the necrotic/dead flesh. Bed sores are full of necrotic tissue. This kind of neglect isn't uncommon I'm afraid. I've treated a few of these poor older people, it's truly sad. And if you believe that comment, "I did the best I could". But you guys and gals have heard that song and dance before, right?
                          Originally posted by JasperST
                          "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                          It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by CityCopDC View Post
                            Thats the problem with this article. Maggots only eat dead and rotting flesh. Quite a few medical installations use maggots for treatment of patients for various debilitating illnessess.

Maybe its the type of maggot????
                            It's not an urban myth and the type of maggot doesn't matter. Nevertheless, if some debilitated person has enough necrotic tissue to be a breeding ground for maggots, they were badly neglected.
                            "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
                            But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
                            "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
                            We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

Originally posted by HeadDoc View Post
                              It's not an urban myth and the type of maggot doesn't matter. Nevertheless, if some debilitated person has enough necrotic tissue to be a breeding ground for maggots, they were badly neglected.
                              Ok gotcha. So basically if the subject is pretty much a walking/sitting sore, the maggots will have a field day. I have only seen someone that bad off once and that person had been a heroin addict for 25+ years. Nastiest thing I have ever seen.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5131 users online. 289 members and 4842 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X