300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen pistol whips mother for refusal to buy car

Just because they are sweet and innocent looking doesnt mean they are...

http://www.news-press.com/article/20...et-new-vehicle

A 17-year-old girl was charged Friday with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, unlawful possession of a firearm and battery after deputies say she pulled a gun on her mother during an argument.
    Rachel Anne Hachero was upset because her mother wouldn't co-sign on a vehicle purchase, according to a Lee County Sheriff's Office report.
    The teen's mother told investigators Hachero threatened to kill her when she refused to co-sign for the vehicle.
    Hachero then confronted her mother at home with a gun and pistol-whipped her head, according to the report.
    After pistol-whipping her mother, Hachero pointed the gun at her mother's head and stomach and told her she was going with her to sign for the car, according to the report.
    The mother told investigators Hachero ordered her mother into the vehicle and demanded she drive to the dealership to sign for the car or she would shoot her.
    Hachero and her mother then went to Sutherlin Nissan on South Tamiami Trail, where she had her mother sign for a 2004 black Nissan 350Z. Hachero left the dealership in the vehicle.
    The mother told investigators she went through Hachero's purse Friday while Hachero was at school and located the gun, drugs and drug paraphernalia.
    The mother told investigators she did not want to press charges against Hachero, because she had recently been accepted to several Ivy League colleges.
    Deputies decided to charge Hachero due to the nature of the incident.
    The gun allegedly used by Hachero in the assault was reported stolen from the home of a Lee County Port Authority officer in Fort Myers in July of 2010.
    Five guns and several other items were taken during that burglary.

This came to mind. Change hit to '**** off'

Last edited by Hokie13; 03-29-2011, 10:36 AM.

Comment

My God that is just so ugly of a news story. That poor mother.
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Jesus Christ! That girl is hardcore!

Comment

Guess who isnt going to an ivy league school anymore. Your idiot daughter

Comment

I see several things wrong here
            1) the daughter should have pistol whipped the salesperson and got a better deal on the vehicle.
            2) if she was going to get in trouble for this, why have mom co-sign on the vehicle, have her buy the entire thing.
            3) she left her drugs in her purse while at school.

Hmmm and they say she was smart enough to go a ivy league school???? not
            Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

1) the daughter should have pistol whipped the salesperson and got a better deal on the vehicle.
              2) if she was going to get in trouble for this, why have mom co-sign on the vehicle, have her buy the entire thing.

LMAO That is too funny
              MDRDEP:

Comment

I have 4 sons and a daughter. They all know that if they lay their hands on their mother, Jesus Christ, Himself, will not prevent me from giving them a royal beatdown. Mother should have waited until daughter returned from school then proceeded to knock a few teeth down her throat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post

You forgot to add- she should have bought a brand NEW 350Z instead of used....
                  Yeah. That would go poorly. Like, on the Scale of Fail, somewhere between "Titanic" and "Chernobyl."
                  --Squirrel

Comment

I have 4 sons and a daughter. They all know that if they lay their hands on their mother, Jesus Christ, Himself, will not prevent me from giving them a royal beatdown. Mother should have waited until daughter returned from school then proceeded to knock a few teeth down her throat.
                    +100000000 Chief.
                    MDRDEP:

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post

4) If she had a gun and violent streak, why not just jack a car and not have a payment?
                      Originally posted by kontemplerande
                      Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

wow, talk about need for anger management...and a really good beating,
                        Last edited by COpd; 03-29-2011, 01:58 PM.
                        --In serving the wicked, expect no reward, and be thankful if you escape injury for your pains.

Comment

So let me get this straight...
                          -Ivy League
                          -Scumbag

She was either going to be a...
                          -Lawyer
                          -Politician

Comment

If the Libertarians could just get us to legalize drugs, guns, and beating up on moms, then that would reduce crime drastically.

So can the mom get out of the contract for the car since she was under duress?

Comment

...but can she still be a cop?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3523 users online. 218 members and 3305 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X