Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another reason to hate a clown...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...irl_12_in.html

A professional clown accused of kidnapping and raping a 12-year-old girl while wearing his stage make-up and mask was arrested Friday in California.

Jose Guadalupe Jimenez, who goes by "El Tin Larin," was taken into custody after investigators matched his DNA from an unrelated crime last year to evidence from the horrific attack.

The 41-year-old Anaheim resident allegedly grabbed the girl at a fast-food stand just before midnight in January 2002. He then drove to a nearby school parking lot and raped her in his van.

The horror continued as Jimenez then took her to a motel and molested her again before girl managed to escape.

Fullerton Police Sgt. Andrew Goodrich said the case had gone cold because the young child, whose name has not been released, was not able to identify her attacker.

"The problem was, the only description we had was 'a clown,'" said Goodrich.

Detectives are asking for the public's help to help identify more of Jimenez's possible victims. For the past nine years, he has performed as a clown at parties -- mostly in Latino communities.

"Who knows how many other possible victims there might be," said Goodrich. "We're hoping that any past victims might recognize him, both with or without his clown make-up, and come forward," he said.

[email protected]

With News Wire Services

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz1HrNZ9oZO

Well, I don't think most clowns go into the business for money..well some do...matter of fact who knows...
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
    — Horace Mann

What is a 12 year old doing at a fast food at midnight, where was the adult that was with her or should have been with her? Glad they got the man and hope bubba has fun with him.
    It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Hey Justsaying, dont start using logic with society, it will drive you crazy.
      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

The academy teaches you skills, the street gives you experience, but it all comes down to your instinct.

Comment

Any one heard from ten08 lately.

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post
            Any one heard from ten08 lately.
            LOL! Every time I see his avatar I sort of recoil! I could totally see it pulling "Chucky" or something!

Back to the OP, thats some messed up stuff. I bet that wasn't the first time he's done something like that either.

Funny, Pictures, History - This little girl would grow up to write The Exorcist.
            see more Historic LOL
            Last edited by S&WGUY!; 03-28-2011, 10:29 AM.

Comment

I'll give you my biggest reason.....

Nuff said.
              Last edited by Scott941; 03-28-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

^^^^^

Thats an excellent reason...

Obama pictures and McCain pictures
                see more Political Pictures

Seriously, has anyone, ever been entertained by a clown? I just wonder how they even got popular lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4144 users online. 208 members and 3936 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X