X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jason860
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2010

Battle rap turns into a fight

I obtained this video through a friend at work: http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...IPU2uOplNe7051
    This is the fall of western civilization into complete serfdom. I feel so angry, that our society has degenerated this much. I know as Leo's you probably see worse trash everyday, however, it just shows how fast we are slipping into a pool of filth. With Eminem, and all the other degenerate musicians these days, it really makes you wonder how far we are gone into the most damaging stages of this nation. This fight is a rather small example of the bigger problem. To imagine one of these retards actually is a father makes me vomit.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
    — Horace Mann
  • Rudy8116
    G-14 Classified
    • Jul 2009

Im watching it right now. I don't worry too much, at some point these types will weed themselves out of the gene pool.

So far a couple of observations. How old is the dude on the left? At some point, don't you have to quit playing with the kiddies and become an adult. He looks like he's 40. He keeps talking about homosexuality, he sure is on that mic like it was a d**k, and the way he is working that straw when he takes a "drink" suggests that he has some experience in sucking.

As for the shorter dude. As a fellow short dude, you need to learn when to talk s**t.

I guess he really likes sucking, cause he's going back to Bruno in the pen.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

• amw315
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2009

I think you're being a little dramatic when you say this is the downfall of civilization. It's a crappy rap battle turned into a missed punch and a short wrestling match.

Comment

• jason860
        Forum Member
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by amw315
        I think you're being a little dramatic when you say this is the downfall of civilization. It's a crappy rap battle turned into a missed punch and a short wrestling match.
        I meant this "rap battle" is just another example of the degeneration of society. Look around, read the news, I am pretty sure that anyone would agree. Look at the divorce rates, murder and rape statistics in the US, look at the little girls dressing like sluts, people collectively getting dumber etc. etc. I think there is still hope, but if you don't see it I guess your lucky.
        ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
        ~Thomas Jefferson

— Horace Mann

Comment

• amw315
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by jason860
          I meant this "rap battle" is just another example of the degeneration of society. Look around, read the news, I am pretty sure that anyone would agree. Look at the divorce rates, murder and rape statistics in the US, look at the little girls dressing like sluts, people collectively getting dumber etc. etc. I think there is still hope, but if you don't see it I guess your lucky.
          Violent crime is, and has been, decreasing since the 70s. Check FBI crime stats for that. As far as your other examples, I'm not educated enough on them to tell you that you are right or wrong, and I don't go by anecdotal evidence ESPECIALLY the news. Violent crimes have gone down while coverage of violent crimes has gone up in the news. "If it bleeds, it leads." I've read far more stories about dirty cops, but I have yet to actually encounter corruption on the job. If I based my worldview on the news, I'd think all my coworkers were a bunch of crooks.

Like I said before, I think you are taking one fight between two guys in a bar, and extrapolating a whole lot from it.

Comment

• PhilipCal
            Forum Member
            • Jan 2004

Although I see the truth in some of what the OP is referencing, I'm not quite ready to give up on the human race,or the country altogether. True, I have major issues with the current administration, but I've had issues with others. The nation has a unique way of coming through the worst of times, and I'm just not ready yet to fall in my sword yet.

Comment

• jason860
              Forum Member
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by amw315
              Violent crime is, and has been, decreasing since the 70s. Check FBI crime stats for that. As far as your other examples, I'm not educated enough on them to tell you that you are right or wrong, and I don't go by anecdotal evidence ESPECIALLY the news. Violent crimes have gone down while coverage of violent crimes has gone up in the news. "If it bleeds, it leads." I've read far more stories about dirty cops, but I have yet to actually encounter corruption on the job. If I based my worldview on the news, I'd think all my coworkers were a bunch of crooks.

Like I said before, I think you are taking one fight between two guys in a bar, and extrapolating a whole lot from it.

Yes, the statistics do somewhat reflect what you posted. I am not "extrapolating" anything because I do not have nothing to gain. To the contrary. As for the degeneration of Western Civilization and our culture, it is merely a subjective observation on my part. In other words, it is just my opinion.I do not think crime statistics can really quantify that. I respect your opinion and I am not looking for a debate. I hope I am wrong. Phillipcal makes a good point. I hope that you are both right.

Also, you make a good point about the news coverage. You feel like you want either smash the TV or shake your head in disgust. You really get overwhelmed with one negative story after another. But on the other hand, while all the negativity is horrible, you still kind of want stay informed about whats going on in the world around you. But, you make a good point.
              Last edited by jason860; 03-27-2011, 10:59 AM.
              ~Mark Twain

~Thomas Jefferson

— Horace Mann

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17264 users online. 21 members and 17243 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...