X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marcusindc
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2008

The odd sexual fetish of the day...

Truscott was found in a field, covered in manure and mud and naked apart from a single sock, by a Cornish farmer’s 16-year-old son on February 26.

Truro crown court heard that the 41-year-old, of Camborne, Cornwall, was already jailed for an arson attack at the farm belonging to Clive Roth in Redruth, in which one cow was killed.

He had terrorised farmer Mr Roth and his family for six years with his fetish for manure.

He had also been involved in a number of other offences related to his sexual thrill for rolling in slurry.

Truscott was jailed for breaching a restraining order and harassment.

His defence lawyer said he was ‘sad, socially inadequate and vulnerable.’
  • mdrdep
    An Obvious problem
    • May 2007

What a sh###y thing to do
    Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    Albert Einstein

Comment

• ChiTownDet
      Retired
      • Nov 2005

What a load of crap..

Comment

• Carbonfiberfoot
        IT nerd
        • Feb 2009

Something very, very bad happened to that man when he was a child.

Comment

• Dingo990
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2010

Not sure why you gotta call me out like that on a public forum....

Comment

• mdrdep
            An Obvious problem
            • May 2007

Originally posted by ChiTownDet
            What a load of crap..
            That's what his attorney said about the charges.
            Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
            Albert Einstein

Comment

• GangGreen712
              Gun nut
              • Mar 2008

It's basically Mr. Hands meets 2 Girls 1 Cup.
              "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
              -Chris Rock

Comment

• Scott941
                (Negative 29...)
                • Jan 2007

"He had also been involved in a number of other offences related to his sexual thrill for rolling in slurry...."

Slurry? I learned a new word today.

Comment

• DAL
                  "Official Non-Person"
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Scott941
                  "He had also been involved in a number of other offences related to his sexual thrill for rolling in slurry...."

Slurry? I learned a new word today.
                  Not really, because "slurry" commonly has a broader meaning: a watery mixture of insoluble matter (as mud, lime, or plaster of paris).
                  Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

• BigW
                    Sh#% Magnet
                    • Jul 2010

What a sh#tbird!

Comment

• asullivan
                      Learn'in ma' boy, BBM
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by Dingo990
                      Not sure why you gotta call me out like that on a public forum....

Dingo old pal and gud buddy..... say us when ya wanna brag....And I's ain't tak'in about da' Trig 'totha'.................

I kinda, always liked it,,,,gud fer' da' skin I dink's....
                      Originally posted by mookster
                      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                      Originally posted by CityCopDC
                      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• asullivan
                        Learn'in ma' boy, BBM
                        • May 2008

Originally posted by DAL
                        Not really, because "slurry" commonly has a broader meaning: a watery mixture of insoluble matter (as mud, lime, or plaster of paris).
                        well I will be Damned and gone ta' hell in a wheel barrel..Dats' what ya' get when ya' turn a Lawya' 'round to a Police Officer...
                        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• jakflak
                          jakflak
                          • Jul 2003

"His defence lawyer said he was ‘sad, socially inadequate and vulnerable."

You know, when your own defense attorney is saying something like that about you it's time to start going to meetings or something.

Comment

• Scott941
                            (Negative 29...)
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by DAL
                            True. But since we're talkin sh*t here, the word "slurry", as used in UK farming circles is defined as, "A semi fluid mixture of faeces and urine which may also include rain water and yard washings."

Comment

• asullivan
                              Learn'in ma' boy, BBM
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by Scott941
                              True. But since we're talkin sh*t here, the word "slurry", as used in UK farming circles is defined as, "A semi fluid mixture of faeces and urine which may also include rain water and yard washings."

Humm fer' a "Popie peep" ya' sure know yaz defintions...

Anyways.... I still dink daz 'gud fer' ya's skin or dump'in...
                              -Frank

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20815 users online. 61 members and 20754 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...