Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepiest looking child molester you've ever seen...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deputymel
    replied
    All child rapest, molestors, should be put to death period! A slow.... Painfull.. Disguesting... Death! While they are dealing with a slow torture... Have there victims picture be placed infront of them so every second that goes by while they are screaming in pain, they can see how there victims felt while they assualted them! If there was a law that allowed these sick freaks to die, sign me up.. I will do it for free and rest peacefully at night! If anyone saw the movie saw or the collector.. That's little to what i would do..

Leave a comment:

• Chomp
    replied
    Originally posted by LINY View Post
    Apparently you don't get the reference.
    Oh no, I caught it.
    I don't care how ugly he is either or if he has to use tissues for the rest of his years. He probably ruined that child's life and what he did was wrong. No if's, and's, or but's.
    I'm not sure how you interpreted my post as somehow in support of Peppers, Spurback, or any other pedophile.

Leave a comment:

• LINY
    replied
    Originally posted by Chomp View Post
    I'm a cop. You're not. Who should be going home?
    Apparently you don't get the reference.

I don't care how ugly he is either or if he has to use tissues for the rest of his years. He probably ruined that child's life and what he did was wrong. No if's, and's, or but's.

Leave a comment:

• Stpn2me
    replied
    Wow, now that's a face for radio. But I dont buy the "he's ugly so it contributed to his actions" type stuff. With women marrying people in prison, there's a woman out there who would have given him a blowjob. It's all about how he packaged himself. He could have went to college, gotten an advanced degree or something, got some confidence about himself. Got a good job and I guarrentee there would have been a woman out there for him. She may have been fat or so, but its not like he was going to get Paris Hilton. But if he came off as a good man and tried to do good things, he could have gotten a woman...There's alot of women with self esteem so low she would have given him a shot.

And he is one ugly mo fo...

Leave a comment:

• crass cop
    replied
    Sorry to disagree and not trying to start a fight but.........
    I dont care that this guy has the face of a mutant, nor do I condone the making fun of those who are "handicapped, BUT all bets are off, as this freak is a child molestor and needs to be put to death in a very violent, painful and public way, as far as Im concerned.

If he wasnt a child molestor, then I would not speak of his ugliness/deformity, as 'ol Crass actually is very compassionate to the retarded/infirmed, but hes not...so screw him and I hope he has a very, very hard time in the joint

Leave a comment:

• Chomp
    replied
    Originally posted by LINY View Post
    This ain't Fark. Go home!
    I'm a cop. You're not. Who should be going home?

Leave a comment:

• mdrdep
    replied
    I've known a lot of ugly people who had such wonderful personalities they make themselves attractive to other people and found happiness.

But if you're ugly and a jackwagon, F Off and rot in hell and I'm sorry like it or not this turd deserves to look like that. Life is what you make it to be, it's called free will one of God's greatest gifts to mankind and also one of his biggest curses. I'm glad this guy looks this way maybe it will scare children to keep them away. I don't really care why he has this disease and I do feel for those who might have the same disorder but choose anyway to live their lives in a proper fashion.

Leave a comment:

• BigW
    replied
    Originally posted by wyofirebirdbaby View Post
    I have to agree with you here,Mr.Green. One should never judge a book by its cover. I've known some very beautiful people on the outside that are the ugliest people inside you'd ever want to meet.

I imagine that how this guy looks has 90% to do with what he's turned into,inexcuseable as it is. I don't feel sorry for him for what he's done as he knows it was very,very wrong but I imagine what he's put up with to date on his looks has definately affected his mental well-being. I don't know if I could get up every day and look at that in the mirror and want to continue through my day much less my life. It's too bad he's ruined what "life" he had and a childs' on top of it. Sad situation!
    Excuse me while I vomit from the Prius driver's rhetoric around here. Awww he looks bad. Don't make fun of him. Pffft.

Grow up people. Allow me to remind you again that he FONDLED A 9 YR OLD! Do you or Mr.Green have children? If it were your child what do you think the appropriate response would be? I think we should bring him in front of 100,000 screaming fans, mock him for 6 hours straight, cut his junk off then set him on fire. Child molesters deserve no pity, only pain. Anyone who can do that to a child is not a person.

Leave a comment:

• LLee7104
    replied
    Originally posted by srt936 View Post
    so, how do you suppose you put together a line-up for this guy?
    hahaahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Gunner.K19
    replied
    Andrew Dice Clay?

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    Originally posted by wyofirebirdbaby View Post
    I imagine that how this guy looks has 90% to do with what he's turned into,inexcuseable as it is.
    I don't get it. If it's inexcusable, how are his looks mostly responsible? I'd agree it would impact your dating scene but there is no genetic reason to inflict your misery onto others.

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied

he's like a less sparkly version of cullen...

Leave a comment:

• irish21
    replied
    Well, one of the common characteristics of child molesters/rapists/arsonists is a "disfigurement", guess this guy is just one more statistic in that pile.
    Prayers for the 9 year old boy...That had to be scary as hell for him.

Leave a comment:

• wyofirebirdbaby
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
    Wow, I feel so sorry for the two individuals here in these photos. Think about all the very important things in life they are missing out on because of how they look. I don't think God made them the way they are because of "what they might be capable of" as a deterrent. I think God made them that way so the rest of us could learn unconditional love and forgiveness. Granted, abusing that child is as wrong as you can get and he should suffer the consequences, but his looks have nothing to do with his actions. There are very beautiful people out there who commit crimes that are just as horrid. Do you think their victims are any less scared for life just because their abuser was good looking? Stop bashing these guys for their looks. Judge the child molester on his actions yes. And stop being so shallow that you think it's OK to post pictures of people like them just to make fun. You should have out grown that in the 8th grade.
    I have to agree with you here,Mr.Green. One should never judge a book by its cover. I've known some very beautiful people on the outside that are the ugliest people inside you'd ever want to meet.

I imagine that how this guy looks has 90% to do with what he's turned into,inexcuseable as it is. I don't feel sorry for him for what he's done as he knows it was very,very wrong but I imagine what he's put up with to date on his looks has definately affected his mental well-being. I don't know if I could get up every day and look at that in the mirror and want to continue through my day much less my life. It's too bad he's ruined what "life" he had and a childs' on top of it. Sad situation!

Leave a comment:

• stbspd
    replied
    The Hills have eyes...

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5281 users online. 314 members and 4967 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X