300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't do it!!

I swear if I walk into another gas station or restaurant and hear "I didn't do it!!" followed by chuckles I am going to lose it. That is neither original or funny. I also hate "Busy night out there?" because it usually makes my night busier. Thanks. How about just saying "Hey Officer, how are you doing?" That works just fine. Also, stop asking me if I have "made any good busts lately". It is none of your business!

Also, I don't know your cousin (who is a cop) who works 2 counties away!

X 2 buddy........

Comment

How does "Hello officer,how are you today?" work for you? And as you leave,does "Have a good and safe one." work also? I can see how that other stuff is annoying and is old! Hopefully the ones who need to will read this!

Have a good day,officer.
      I'm old......that's all.

Comment

Once my pension is secure, the first time I walk into a coffee shop and some wiseass says "I didn't do it", I'm going to loudly say, "That's not what those little boys said - you better come with me."
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

These ain't even my pants!
          "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
          But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
          "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
          We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

Originally posted by HeadDoc View Post
            lol!

Comment

I also hate 'Oh no, their coming for you (whoever)' and 'Can't you take them with you?'.
              Originally posted by Ceridwen
              Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Yeah, I used to feel like you do. Now I don't care. The average citizen has no idea how to approach us and they are normally trying to put as at ease with their remarks, no matter how many times they may have said or you may have heard it. Is it really that big of a deal? To you, obviously it is, but I've found that I can't take crap like that seriously anymore and as lame as it may be, I laugh with them and go with the flow. Can't speak for everyone but when you've been through a couple incidents, or even one, where you realize how fragile life is (namely yours), those things just don't matter anymore and to waste the energy on getting upset or bothered takes up too much of my time, after all, it's an attempt to break the ice with us and show us they may genuinely be interested in our work without really knowing how to approach the situation. Hell, I like bacon, no, wait, I love it, does that make me a cannibal?
                Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Or, when the trash-daddy / momma tugs on the crying kid, points to you and says, "See, the cops are going to take you away unless you (whatever crap the idiot sperm-donator / receptor has been trying in their most loving way to tell / get / make / force the up-and-coming-copy-of-them to do / not do)"
                  #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                  Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                  RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                  Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                  "Smile" - no!

Comment

Originally posted by HeadDoc View Post
                    they my auntie's pants!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio5-0 View Post
                      I swear if I walk into another gas station or restaurant and hear "I didn't do it!!" followed by chuckles !
                      Thats when you reply with, "Thats not what all those 'LITTLE BOYS' said"!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteBroccolo View Post
                        Or, when the trash-daddy / momma tugs on the crying kid, points to you and says, "See, the cops are going to take you away unless you (whatever crap the idiot sperm-donator / receptor has been trying in their most loving way to tell / get / make / force the up-and-coming-copy-of-them to do / not do)"
                        That is my biggest pet peeve. Right up there with failure to dim headlights and impeding traffic in the inside lane.
                        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I always replied, "According to the video tape you did."
                          Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

I don't really experience any of that. When I go in somewhere, where I work and in uniform, I usually get the opposite... the place clears out...
                            “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
                              I don't really experience any of that. When I go in somewhere, where I work and in uniform, I usually get the opposite... the place clears out...
                              That's cause staff thinks you're immigration and don't want to deported.
                              GOD IS A NINJA WITH A SNIPER RIFLE, WAITING TO TAKE YOU OUT.

"For weapons training they told me to play DOOM"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6328 users online. 362 members and 5966 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X