Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chick fights, Law shows up, fun with pepper spray, etc...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick fights, Law shows up, fun with pepper spray, etc...

- Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Last edited by Smackzone116; 07-20-2016, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Any questions class????
      <--- "The man"

Comment

That guy was pretty effective with that ASP. Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by Smackzone116 View Post
          Looks like a couple of outnumbered cops doing what they are paid to do with some nice attitude adjustment tools being used in the process. Great job taking control over the situation.

Without even looking, I'm going to assume the YouTube comment's are filled with police brutality statements along with other derogatory statements directed toward police in general. Someone tell me, am I a psychic? Did I guess right?
          I didn't look at their opinions are of no value to me. I did get it from a thread on another forum under "more police brutality" however.
          - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Originally posted by irish21 View Post
            That guy was pretty effective with that ASP. Bravo!
            Honestly, I'm always amazed what little effect batons seem to have on people. Never hit anyone with one, but people seemed almost un phased by being hit with them. I'm sure they are sore as hell the next day, but I always expect a more obvious physical response when seeing the person being hit with a stick or ASP.

What's the deal with that?
            - Will

www.OptimalSWAT.com

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Looks like a couple of outnumbered cops doing what they are paid to do with some nice attitude adjustment tools being used in the process. Great job taking control over the situation.

Without even looking, I'm going to assume the YouTube comment's are filled with police brutality statements along with other derogatory statements directed toward police in general. Someone tell me, am I a psychic? Did I guess right?
              bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif

As for the ASP, I never carried one. I had a Rodney King attitude adjustment tool PR24. I loved it for taking people down. Much better than hitting them and skinned knees and elbows are easier to explain than stick shaped bruises and broken bones.
              Last edited by OneAdam12; 03-23-2011, 11:06 AM.
              Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

What did we learn?

1. When the nice officer tells you to get down and he has multiple assailants, he's only asking once.
                2. The baton in his hand is your first clue that non-compliance is a bad idea.
                3. When the nice officer just laid out your boyfriend, don't walk up to the officer and grab him.
                4. When the nice officer tells you to get down, he's only asking once (see #1).

Comment

I lol'd at the gov't cheese eaters.

Reinforces my belief that people are not all that bright.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBrink View Post
                    Honestly, I'm always amazed what little effect batons seem to have on people. Never hit anyone with one, but people seemed almost un phased by being hit with them. I'm sure they are sore as hell the next day, but I always expect a more obvious physical response when seeing the person being hit with a stick or ASP.

Remember a local case where a druggie and a Cop were grappling.
                    Cop hit druggie about 10 times in the legs with the baton, and the Cop is a big boy, about 6'2 and 240.
                    Druggie had a broken meniscus, a torn tendon, bruised bone, etc. and he was still....STANDING UP and resisting.
                    :O

Comment

Originally posted by WillBrink View Post

Good observation Will. I used to carry an asp but no longer do so. It seems to never work. I stopped carrying it when we went to tasers. Tasers on the other hand have an excellent effective rate. Word is out on them. Bad guys around here know about them and our arrests for resisting are down significantly.
                      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

And what's wrong with the video? All I saw was two idiots not complying to officer's command and getting their dose of whoop ***.

Comment

I'll take the hit (but only for one page)...

I hate, hate, HATE Savannah Metro Police! While these drunks were deserving of arrest, the level of police brutality was not necessary, at least not initially. The officer should have calmly addressed the situation instead of going immediately for the night stick. I don't care if it was St. Pat's and he had his temper high! Savannah Police are CORRUPT!
                          I wonder if this has been shown to the local television news stations...that cop needs to be suspended...but he won't be.
                          if i was her i would file for excessive and unnecessary force..thats ****** up
                          not only was he using excessive force, but he was not securing a suspect
                          The last couple are pretty positive though...

I love how the trolls seem to be under the impression that drunken aggressive morons somehow need to be treated the same as their sober more civilized counterparts. Or the fact that its a female warrants specialized treatment by the officers. All I see is an out of control situation being controlled as well as you can ask for by two well trained officers. Great work!
                          i say well done to those cops!!!

Comment

Yes the police brutality statements are there but at the same time the Pro Police commentors (is this a word) are fighting back. The comments section actually has both sides for a change/

Comment

Not so tough now, huh?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6313 users online. 343 members and 5970 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X