AP source: Chris Brown destroys dressing room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP source: Chris Brown destroys dressing room

NEW YORK – Chris Brown trashed his dressing room at "Good Morning America" and broke a window with a chair Tuesday after co-host Robin Roberts asked him about his attack on Rihanna, according to a person familiar with the show.

The person was not authorized to discuss the matter and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. Security was called, but not police.

Brown was on the ABC morning show Tuesday to promote his new album, "F.A.M.E.," released the same day. During his interview with Roberts, she asked him about the 2009 attack on his then-girlfriend — preceding her questions by noting he had been "very good" about talking about the attack.

"It was very serious what you went through and what happened," she said. "How have you been able to ..."

A clearly agitated Brown tried to deflect the line of questioning, saying he was past that and wanted to focus on his new CD.

"This album is what I want them to talk about and not what happened two years ago," he said.

Roberts laughed and thanked Brown for letting her discuss that matter with him, and after the interview, Brown performed.

But instead of performing another song for the online audience, as he was scheduled to do, he went to his dressing room and started smashing things, according to the person.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

He also broke a window. I wish they would have called the police to get his probation revoked and thrown in jail.
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions" -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmy View Post
      He also broke a window. I wish they would have called the police to get his probation revoked and thrown in jail.
      This happened in New York. He is on probation in California, so only a California court could revoke probation.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus259
        Why? Too many of these interviews are going sour. He wanted to talk about his new album and advertise, and they just chose to bring up something from two years ago. He didn't agree to talk about that, nor did he say he wanted to. He got ambushed with it. The same thing for when Mel Gibson had his outburst at the one WGN interview when they brought up his DUI when he was trying to promote Edge of Darkness. These journalists just seem to be getting off on bringing up bad $hit with these performers/actors, and then they act shocked when they snap off or go into an outburst. It's ridiculous.
        A. They told him (according to ABC) that nothing was off limits..... He agreed and showed up for the interview......

B. If he walks out....why be a thug and rip crap up....?

C. Thug....needs to go to jail......

Comment

Awwww, he was just trying to recreate the assault on his room.
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Never heard of Chris Brown.

Comment

Why? Too many of these interviews are going sour. He wanted to talk about his new album and advertise, and they just chose to bring up something from two years ago. He didn't agree to talk about that, nor did he say he wanted to. He got ambushed with it
              Poor baby millionaire was ambushed and trashed his room-who gives a fu-k. I hope he goes to jail. I wish I had his problems-stupid fu--... It shows me he has no remorse for his past actions and If any woman with a brain should avoid him like the plague.
              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Why? Too many of these interviews are going sour. He wanted to talk about his new album and advertise, and they just chose to bring up something from two years ago. He didn't agree to talk about that, nor did he say he wanted to. He got ambushed with it. The same thing for when Mel Gibson had his outburst at the one WGN interview when they brought up his DUI when he was trying to promote Edge of Darkness. These journalists just seem to be getting off on bringing up bad $hit with these performers/actors, and then they act shocked when they snap off or go into an outburst. It's ridiculous.
                His domestic violence assault against his girlfriend is public record. While it is obvious why he doesn't want to discuss it...where does he get the right to destroy someone else's property? He "snap"ped because he has anger control issues.
                sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

did he..

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                  His domestic violence assault against his girlfriend is public record. While it is obvious why he doesn't want to discuss it...where does he get the right to destroy someone else's property? He "snap"ped because he has anger control issues.
                  spend time in jail for the assault ? dont really know him. i hate it when grown men hurt women and children.
                  break censorship chains

Comment

Pled guilty to one of his charges...can't remember which one...5 yrs probation.

His former girlfriend...singer Rihanna
                    http://vxvgypsyvxv.files.wordpress.c...11/rihanna.jpg

After he assaulted her....
                    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/...97_468x624.jpg
                    Last edited by Smurfette_76; 03-23-2011, 06:07 AM.
                    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                      This happened in New York. He is on probation in California, so only a California court could revoke probation.

An arrest in New York would have been reported to his PO in California.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                        An arrest in New York would have been reported to his PO in California.
                        And his PO won't hear of it this way?

Comment

Originally posted by 913 View Post
                          Never heard of Chris Brown.
                          +1.

My only questions are:

1. Who the hell is Chris Brown?

2. Why the hell should I care?
                          Originally posted by kontemplerande
                          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

He did a real number on her, and the media didn't STFU about it for months. It's two years later and they are still bringing it up. Gets ridiculous after a while. Not saying I condone it by ANY means.
                            Poo - Freaking - Hoo.... He's a thug, a convicted DV offender, and an asshat for acting like he did. I wish ABC had the balls to call NYPD and have them charge him with property damage and toss his sorry freaking *** in jail.......

Not sure why you are supporting a thug..... That's all he is..... And what's sad about it....there are kids out there that probably idolize him and will think beating a women, destroying things, and acting like a fool is cool......and may try to emulate him.....

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                              And his PO won't hear of it this way?
                              For him YES

For Joe THUG no.......................

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5225 users online. 196 members and 5029 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X