X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Ordered To Stay Away From Stable

http://www.kcci.com/nationalnews/27265114/detail.html

Man Who Had Sex With Horse Released From Prison

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -- A South Carolina man who twice pleaded guilty to having sex with a horse has been released from prison after 16 months and ordered to stay away from the stable where the animal lives.

Probation officials said Monday that Rodell Vereen, 51, was let out of prison March 1.

Vereen must complete two years of probation or he will have to finish the five-year sentence he received in November 2009 after pleading guilty to buggery and trespassing. The Sun-News of Myrtle Beach first reported Vereen's release.

Vereen was arrested after the owner of the horse staked out her stable and caught Vereen sneaking inside. She held him at gunpoint until police arrived.

The owner said she spent several nights in the barn after catching Vereen having sex with the animal on surveillance tapes. She feared he had returned because her horse was acting strange and getting infections again. She also noticed dirt and hay piled up near the horse's stall in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach.

Vereen was caught having sex with the same horse in late 2007 and was on probation from that incident when he was arrested a second time, authorities said.

The owner of the horse didn't immediately return a message from The Associated Press on Monday, but her husband said she knew Vereen was out of prison and she was scared he would come back to their stables.

A phone number for Vereen couldn't be found. Before he pleaded guilty, he told Myrtle Beach television station WMBF-TV he was sorry if he hurt the horse or anyone else. He said he wasn't taking his medicine for schizophrenia when he went to the stables and promised to keep taking his medicine when he got out of prison.

Vereen also must continue to register as a sex offender.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Too bad the horse didn't kick his nether regions into the next dimension.

Comment

"I think I'm in love WWWWiiiillllbbbbbeeerrrrrr!"

Comment

Come on guys, I think it's sweet he was willing to go to prison for true love
        Those of us that are in this profession have much thicker skins than the average person. Your "insults" are not even a good pimple on the *** of what truly bothers us. -Iowa 1603

Comment

I'd assume that he now has a page on the Dobbin's Law website.
          When Society makes war on its police, it better be prepared to make friends of its criminals.

Comment

Damn. I would never show my face in public again. He will find a loophole. He will probably start in on camels or something.

Reminds me of a nucklehead we had to deal with. The guy was quite the sick and twisted pervert. We had a search warrant for his house. When we served the warrant the old man was sitting in the chair watching a VHS tape of humans having sex with dogs. At the same time his dog was on the floor next to him dragging his butt around in circles. The guy had some truly sick crap in his house.
            Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

So, do they have to get the victims' hoofprint on the restraining order?
              The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                So, do they have to get the victims' hoofprint on the restraining order?
                Neeeighhhhhhh.

But it did sound like they were in a stable relationship.

Comment

This is sad, horses trust us and it upsets me when humans break that trust. Most female horses will let us clean them, some don't want to be touched. My horse will let me clean his sheath but he just tolerates it, as with most male horses and thankfully it is done only twice a year. It is a sick person to have sex with animals.
                  It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
                    This is sad, horses trust us and it upsets me when humans break that trust. Most female horses will let us clean them, some don't want to be touched. My horse will let me clean his sheath but he just tolerates it, as with most male horses and thankfully it is done only twice a year. It is a sick person to have sex with animals.
                    Yeah but I hate the double standard that says it's Ok for women to have sex with male horses

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
                      Yeah but I hate the double standard that says it's Ok for women to have sex with male horses
                      Perverts like that thought.

To add, sheath cleaning is a nasty job, I won't go into detail here but some people pay their vet to do it. My vet wont do I and I think he charges $80 for his tech to do it and for $80 I can do the nasty job that takes 10 minutes.
                      It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

It would be pretty tough to stay away if they were his neighhhh bors....

Sorry..... heh

Hey Rodell wanna go to the rodeo this weekend?
                        Well I'm not allowed.
                        Why?
                        Well it's kind of a funny story.......

Comment

Yuck! I love my horses...but not in that way!

True story...

A cop I used to work with related that while he worked at another department, he participated in the arrest of a guy who had apparently been molesting his children...and his horses. The officer asked, "Male horses or female horses?" The suspect hitched himself back in his chair with a shocked look upon his face and replied, "Female horses! I ain't no damn queer!
                          "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
                          But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
                          "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
                          We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

That's just one sick individual

Comment

Preemptive sully post.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally posted by jcioccke
                              After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5712 users online. 318 members and 5394 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X