Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket? Officer, how about sex instead?

http://nowmes.info/cop/

Dont know if this is posted yet, but more idiots....

22-year-old Adam Yarbrough of Indianapolis seems to think a great deal of his looks and sexual allure. But his self-image is somewhat contradicted by the fact that he drives a moped -- and he doesn't even do that well. He was pulled over by a female cop for erratic driving...

​That's when the cop discovered that our hero not only sucks at moped navigation, but he also had a suspended license. So she wrote him a ticket.

But instead of just taking the hit, Yarbrough thought it wise to bust out his legendary charm. He first offered to pay the cop $5 to tear up the ticket. But since today's cops try to maintain their dignity when it comes to bribery standards, they usually can't be bought for the price of a tuna on wheat.

Yarbrough quickly discovered that he'd erred in lowballing his initial offer. So he decided to pull out of a bribe of limitless value: Sex with Adam Yarbrough. That's right, the holy grail of bare naked pleasure.

"How about I give you a kiss, and well, I haven't had sex in a while, so how about we do that, and then we can just forget the ticket and you just let me go," he said, according to the police report.

Sadly, the officer was unmoved. We can only assume she was a lesbian. Surely no straight woman would forgo this incredible, limited-time-only offer.

When it was all over, Yarbrough wasn't fulfilling a sexual fantasy he learned while watching the Spike Channel. No, he was charged with driving without a license, bribery and disorderly conduct.

The last charge came after the cop rejected his romantic overture. That's when Yarbrough started yelling sexual explicit things at her in a gracious attempt to help her overcome her shyness.

Well played, young sir.
    Last edited by Stpn2me; 03-21-2011, 03:28 PM.

Wow
    All I can say is Wow !!! I really thought we had all the really stupid ones. I was wrong.

Comment

Amateur! It's always worked for me.

Comment

Wait a minute! Could it be?

Originally posted by cenitus View Post
        I know you're probably thinking impersonation of an officer, but the reason is for saftey. I drive a 150cc Roketa Scooter in Arizona and I'm considering having it painted white. I wear a big white helmet that resembles one that an officer wears. The whole point is for people to see me on the road and they would think twice before running over a police man. For more saftey, I've considered getting 2 blue lights mounted on the back of the bike. However, this is against :

It should be legal if the blue lights were on a belt of mine correct? Since it is apart of my apparel and not the vehicle.
        Originally posted by crass cop
        Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

^ You beat me to it, I was thinking the same. LOL too funny...

Comment

Originally posted by LaPlaca View Post
            The first thing I thought about. Then, I recalled "Cenitus" is in AZ. Of course, he could have drifted to Indianapolis to test his "Blue Light" theory!
            Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

That would be one Heckof a ride there SGT........

Comment

Originally posted by LaPlaca View Post
                Could be if he was wearing a French Maid outfit with blue lights on his belt when he was stopped.
                Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

I'm not sure what's funnier; the incident, or the sarcastic narration. I think the narration..
                  --In serving the wicked, expect no reward, and be thankful if you escape injury for your pains.

Comment

Mr. Yarbrough's sexy moped was towed from the scene.
                    ^^BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

A link to his myspace page. Of course only tools like him still use myspace, lol.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...www.google.com
                    Last edited by Mr. Green; 03-22-2011, 03:08 AM. Reason: Found a better pic.
                    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
                    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
                    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                      Amateur! It's always worked for me.
                      What worked for you? The offer of sex...or the MoPed?? LOL

Comment

Nice crack pipe burns on his upper lip.
                        Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

That righthand picture has a heckuva pedo-stache going on.
                          Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
                          Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

Originally posted by kontemplerande
                            Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Wow. In my state he'd be hooked up for no license, bribery, and soliciting prostitution.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4539 users online. 163 members and 4376 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X