300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniformed Officer vs Undercover Officer New Mexico

So the officer with the camera was going to arrest the undercover officer even though he knew the other officer was undercover and was on duty?
    Someone has an ego problem.......
    Last edited by SolidSnake; 03-20-2011, 04:35 PM.
    http://www.yahoofreak.com/pictures/d...avatar3220.gif

"Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
    But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
    "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
    We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

post deleted
      Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Don't go posting a 1 minute video and then criticize the actions of the Deputy (it was a Sheriff's deputy by the way). I know a little bit about the situation and can tell you you have no clue what it was about where it was at and why the Deputy did what he did. You have no idea what happened prior to the Deputy activating his recording equipment. Thats all I got to say on this video.

Comment

I can't tell who is right or wrong... but I do know that a video like that should never hit the net. That crap should be handled in house.

Comment

kinda explains it a bit more for anyone interested

Comment

Don't know too much about who is right or wrong, but it definitely looks pretty one sided.

One thing that is obvious is that once the uniformed officer felt he had to go hands on, he certainly didn't do it decisively. And with an officer (who has his badge displayed) standing right next to him? Seriously?

Just my opinion, of course.

Comment

I wasn't there and I'm not about to take the media's word or point of view on anything.... So, really..I don't care. I still don't know how stuff like this gets out into the public.

Why am I adding to this troll post you may ask? Because I'm bored, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                  I still don't know how stuff like this gets out into the public.
                  Because silly admin folks release this crap......

Comment

It's the f***ing Catalina Wine Mixer!

Comment

Originally posted by theoneandonly87 View Post
                      Don't go posting a 1 minute video and then criticize the actions of the Deputy (it was a Sheriff's deputy by the way). I know a little bit about the situation and can tell you you have no clue what it was about where it was at and why the Deputy did what he did. You have no idea what happened prior to the Deputy activating his recording equipment. Thats all I got to say on this video.
                      To be accurate is was not a Bernalillo Sheriff's deputy. It was a Town of Bernalillo Police Officer.

FB

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                        I wasn't there and I'm not about to take the media's word or point of view on anything.... So, really..I don't care. I still don't know how stuff like this gets out into the public.

Why am I adding to this troll post you may ask? Because I'm bored, that's why.
                        I would assume because it was a police recording that they would have to once a FOIA was filed... it's the same as dash cam footage, right?

Comment

Hmmm...he says repeatedly "I knew he was an officer"

I guess the lesson here is if you miss the mandatory briefing you should check with your partners before you go out so you know what's going on?
                          Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

post deleted
                            Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 06:01 PM.

Comment

That looked unprofessional to happen in front of everyone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6458 users online. 349 members and 6109 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X