X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAC_LE
    replied
    RIP, Officer Birkholz.

Prayers to the injured officers for a quick recovery.

Best wishes to the families.

Leave a comment:

• phillydog07
    replied
    I just got off the phone with my grandparents, who live in Fond du Lac. Sounds like the community is pretty shocked by everything.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Originally posted by Michigan View Post
    Can we get a memo out to the masses encouraging people to blow their own head off before they attempt a gun battle with police or kill innocent people?!
    You're assuming that these r-tards can read.

Leave a comment:

• GreenLine
    replied
    Can we get a memo out to the masses encouraging people to blow their own head off before they attempt a gun battle with police or kill innocent people?!
    +1

Leave a comment:

• theoneandonly87
    replied
    This is unfortunately becoming an all too common occurrence. My agency had a shooting involving a Vet who was also had PTSD, luckily no innocents or officers were killed except the suspect. We have to be extra vigilant not only because of mental state but also because of the training these guys have received in weapons and tactics. I

Leave a comment:

• FormerTeacher
    replied
    Officer Birkholz was shot from a second story window at a downwad angle that entered above his vest.....

Leave a comment:

• k950
    replied
    I agree with MI, why can't people just have the balls to end their loser life without all the drama. I'm tired of the all the b.s. that has been started already about why this moron did this. Does it really matter? People just looking for an excuse for a dirt bag. The media should be ashamed to put his picture on the news in a military uniform!!! Sickening!!! Sounds like Williams will make it, but have not heard about his K9 partner. Trained with Williams on number of occasions, stand up guy for sure!! Thoughts and prayers to all of the Fondy officers for such a tragic day. RIP Officer Birkholz we shall caryy on your good works defending the streets.

Leave a comment:

• SRT936
    replied
    Its been a tough day here. I met Williams at a training awhile back. My prayers go out to him. From what I've heard, Birkholz was a stand-up guy and one hell of a young officer. RIP my friend.

My little black band is almost wore out this year....

Leave a comment:

• Michigan
    replied

I just saw a video on cnn... all you can hear on the video is gun shots and you see a few cops rushing a female out of the house.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/cri...ut.wbay?hpt=T2

RIP Brother.

Leave a comment:

• jannino
    replied
    This thread is all over the place

RIP Officer Birkholz.

Any updates to the story?

Leave a comment:

• vincelli
    replied
    My own perspective on the increase is that people are losing religion, no longer believe in any higher power, and therefore see no downside to suicide.

Thus, when they get jammed-up, instead of surrendering they decide to shoot it out and let the chips fall where they may. When they realize there's no escape, they take a couple of us out, and then off themself.

Sadly, I don't see this changing anytime soon.

-V

Leave a comment:

• sam4
    replied
    [QUOTE=jcioccke;2690930]The article I read the one officer who survived was wearing his body armor & the officer who passed was not wearing his body armor. Regardless thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. RIP brother

During the press conference, the chief said that he was wearing his vest, but reminded everyone that the vest doesn't cover every place.

sam4

Leave a comment:

• irish21
    replied
    The violence on Officers is starting to get insane...RIP brother.

STAY 10-48 OUT THERE.

Leave a comment:

• Resq14
    replied
    Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
    Anyone have any predictions on when we will surpass last year's total?
    I think we're all-too-aware of the recent increase in violence against law enforcement. I'm not going to apologize for thinking it's inappropriate to predict/speculate/forecast such things in such threads. I'm not saying you intended to be crass. I'm saying it's incredibly tacky. If you can't understand that, nothing else I say will make a difference.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Originally posted by Resq14 View Post
    Making a guessing game out of dead officers annoys me a little, especially in a thread about an officer that was killed.. apparently you didn't catch my subtle drift.
    There is no "guessing game" and no pool on it. It was a legitimate post about the rate of officers being killed. Ie: At this rate, I think we are going to surpass last year's total by September, unfortunately. I guess apparently you didn't get my drift.
    Last edited by Rudy8116; 03-21-2011, 05:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5865 users online. 353 members and 5512 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X