300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you have done?

I found this video online and the place is in Anaheim, CA. Would you reacted the same way that the officer did in this video or would you react differently and treated it under a different manner.
    University of Arizona Police Dept. Applied 02/22/2010

Yes. At some point in time I would have been a better parent so my two kids wouldn't be out so late at night, dressed like gang bangers acting a'fool to the police.

That what you were looking for?

Comment

Question. Are these police or security for private property?
      It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Well yes haha, as a young guy myself I was raised to respect others but what would have you done if you were in the officers shoes. To answer your question Justsaying, they are the police.
        University of Arizona Police Dept. Applied 02/22/2010

Comment

I stand behind my answer. We (LEO's) don't second guess our brothers and sisters, especially not on a public forum.

1. We don't know what happened before the video started
          2. We weren't there
          3. We don't pass judgement or critique without all the facts

Comment

Originally posted by alex_m5 View Post

I found this video online and the place is in Anaheim, CA. Would you reacted the same way that the officer did in this video or would you react differently and treated it under a different manner.
            Should you spend any time on these forums, you'll soon discover that we DO NOT second guess, critique, monday morning quarterback, or pass judgment on the actions of other Officers. We were not there, nor where you. Quite often, in fact more often than not, much more transpired than is depicted in the video. Although this may not apply to you, it has also been our experience that many posters approach this forum with an agenda.

Comment

They obviously wanted the Officer attention otherwise why would they act like fools right in front of him?

And....looks like they got what they wanted.
              sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

post deleted
                Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I would have done the same exact thing!!!

Do you really expect anyone on here to say that??????

Comment

Sometimes when 'get on the ground' doesn't work, 'get the f--- on the ground' will. When someone shows such a blatant disrespect for the law and/or you are so surprised their behavior, you will sometimes use harsh language without realizing it. My SGT at my last dept got on the radio one time and said 'Radio, get me another unit to the ---- parking lot, a got some a-- hole spinning doughnuts in the parking lot'. This is the same guy who, after receiving a complaint on me for yelling at someone after they led me on a vehicle pursuit, asked if I had cussed at them. 'Well, no.' 'He should have. You're right, I need to talk with him about that.'
                    Originally posted by Ceridwen
                    Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Same exact thing. ...Rice burners.

Comment

Trolling, trolling, trolling...
                        Attached Files
                        It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                        Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Wow, the driver of that car is a complete MORON!!!! Cop talks to you, seems to let you off without even giving a ticket (from what I can see on the video he doesn't have a clipboard in his hand) and you drive off like an a--hole? The kids got what they deserved. I've noticed more and more teens are acting like they rule the world. They don't! They may rule their own little world but the rest of the world belongs to the adults. They need to learn some respect and how not to act/dress like a--bags.
                          "I'm sorry, did you see my care face? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't show it to you becuase I DON'T care. Have a nice day. "

Comment

Alex,

If I were the officer, I would have complimented those kids on showing off to their friends. It took a great deal of courage to disrespect me and skid the tires. They do pay my salary if they work and if they don't I know their parents do. Boy I don't understand what wrong with the Police out there??

Is that what your looking for?

In the real world I wouldn't have been as nice as that Officer. As a parent if I came across that video the Police would be the least of my sons concerns.
                            Last edited by jcioccke; 03-20-2011, 05:47 AM.
                            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with what the Officer did, and yes, I would have done the same thing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3578 users online. 189 members and 3389 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X