Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder if drug users know where their dealers hide their drugs...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if drug users know where their dealers hide their drugs...

After crashing her car Sunday, police said a Scranton woman suspected of burglarizing the Dunmore Inn was found to have a sizeable stash of drugs and money hidden in an unlikely location.

According to a criminal complaint:

Dunmore police Officer Anthony Cali asked Scranton police Officer Nancy Baumann to detain Karin Mackaliunas, 27, 1609 Mulberry St., at the scene of a crash at the North Seventh Avenue off-ramp Sunday evening.

After her car was towed, Ms. Mackaliunas was ready to leave the scene of the crash when Officer Cali contacted Officer Baumann and asked for Ms. Mackaliunas to be detained because she was suspected of stealing items from the inn.

After searching her for weapons, Officer Baumann found three bags of heroin in Ms. Mackaliunas' jacket.

But as the officer drove her to Scranton police headquarters to charge her for drug possession, Officer Baumann noticed Ms. Mackaliunas fidgeting in the backseat of the cruiser.

After a struggle with Officer Baumann during a more thorough search at headquarters, Ms. Mackaliunas asked to speak with Sergeant Michael Mayer and told him she had hidden more heroin in her vagina.

A search of Ms. Mackaliunas by a doctor at Community Medical Center turned up 54 bags of heroin, 31 empty bags used to package heroin, 8.5 prescription pills and $51.22.

Ms. Mackaliunas was charged with possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and two counts of possession of a controlled substance.

She should do more kegel exercises...

Comment

*DANG*.....THATS why our K9 keeps sticking his nose in peoples crotches!
      If you put bacon on bacon it actually makes bacon better

Comment

She actually had change?

Comment

WOW!!!! What a stock she was having...LOL...
          Security for business | Security Guard

Comment

Holy cow, she's using it for a purse. Even the 22 cents? Did they check her mouth, looks like she's got more stashed in there.

Comment

Unlikely location? Whoever wrote that has never done police work....... heh

Comment

A search of Ms. Mackaliunas by a doctor at Community Medical Center turned up 54 bags of heroin, 31 empty bags used to package heroin, 8.5 prescription pills and $51.22.
                Wow, a little closer examination would have turned up the 2008 Tahoe she had stashed in there to be used as a getaway vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusindc View Post
                  54 bags of heroin, 21 empty bags used to package heroin, 8.5 prescription pills and $51.22.
                  Hahaha imagine the faces on the doctor.

Imagine her going to the store and being short on money "hold on on sec, I got some stashed in my vajayjay"
                  He once brought a knife to a gun fight, just to even the odds.

He once ran a marathon backwards, just to see what second place looked like.

Comment

I had a nasty chick pull a huge bag of powdered cocaine out of her vag in the back seat of my car under the same circumstances before. She was fidgeting around, and I went back to see what the heck she was up to. Well, the well-greased (looked like axle grease....ew!) bag broke in the back seat of the car and cocaine went everywhere. She was add-charged with possession with intent to sell. The trainee handled the sticky bag.
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Smurfette
                    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                    Originally posted by DAL
                    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

I don't know much about drugs and don't know what heroin looks like or how big a bag is, but I am wondering how she got that much stuff in there.
                      It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by ccsd157 View Post
                        *DANG*.....THATS why our K9 keeps sticking his nose in peoples crotches!
                        Good one.
                        It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

If they looked deeper, they might have found Jimmy Hoffa.
                          "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                          -Chris Rock

Comment

Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
                            I don't know much about drugs and don't know what heroin looks like or how big a bag is, but I am wondering how she got that much stuff in there.
                            LOTS and LOTS of practice.....ew.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Smurfette
                            Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                            Originally posted by DAL
                            You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Talk about tossing your hot dog down a hallway......
                              This Space For Rent

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6414 users online. 348 members and 6066 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X