300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can I do?

I'm stuck in a pretty bad situation right now. There was a party 2 weeks ago. Not anything wild, but just chilling in an apartment full of friends just catching up. A few of the older friends who drink were a little drunk, but other than that it was laid back. There were 2 girls there that knew some kid at the party and didn't have a place to stay so we let them stay the night. Didn't know anything about them. The one was my age, and the other looked way young. I was on the couch talking to the older one and the younger one got mad or jealous or something so she started all kinds of drama. At this point I was annoyed and just went to bed. When I woke up, she was next to me (on the floor) and all my other friends were on the couches and floor. The next day, the two chicks were arguing and I heard the younger one got beat up later that day. The younger one found me on facebook and added me. Her posts were really annoying posting all kinds of ghetto talk, immature drama, etc so I deleted her. She sent me a message and asked why and I said ''You're just too young and I'm not really looking to get in trouble over that and I really don't have time for friends.'' Just trying not to hurt her feelings. So I got this response: ''You're lucky I don't go to the cops and say you raped me.''

So here's a girl I don't know anything about besides the fact she's an underage junky who's into anything that's ghetto and does drugs. Not to mention she's weird looking. And she's claiming I raped her that night now when I can swear on my own life that I didn't do **** with her that night not to mention 4 others were in the room. She told the other girl who's older I did stuff with her and the other one keeps calling just starting a bunch of drama. So I'm thinking about changing my phone number and what not. I already deleted facebook so they can't contact me on there.

I'm thinking about going to the police station and filing a report or something or just tell the cops what happened. I'm not really sure what to do in a situation like this. I can guarantee I'd pass dna tests, lie detector tests, and everything else to prove i didn't do anything. But that's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about the fact that I'm a grown man, and the chances of someone believing me over a so called ''innocent'' looking girl are probably slim.

I really don't need a lie like this to really mess my life up. I'm not that kind of person and never will be. Never even had those kind of thoughts. What legal action can I take? I don't think she realizes how serious this actually is and how much trouble I could face. And court costs are the last thing I want right now too.
    Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Stop putting yourself in BAD situations if you don't want to have BAD things happen to you.

Comment

Going to the police now will solve nothing. Police do not take reports "to get it on file." I hate that. It happens all the time in divorce/child custody dispute situations. A jaded ex will come to the police department to report something. They don't want me to take any action. They just want to put it on file. It doesn't work that way. You could be lying through your teeth and then expect me to put your lies into a report.

You've nearly done as much as you can right now. You deleted your Facebook account. (You shouldn't have accepted her friend request in the first place.) You definitely need to get a new phone number. Cut off all contact with this troubled youth. Soon enough she will find someone else to bother. If she does file a report that you sexually assaulted her, it sounds like there is a lack of evidence. There needs to be evidence to convict. The best you can do is hope she goes away.
      Last edited by Badgerland; 03-17-2011, 03:55 AM.
      "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

Going to the police won't do you any good. Stop letting trash hang out at your house.

Comment

post deleted
          Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
            So I got this response: ''You're lucky I don't go to the cops and say you raped me.''

And she's claiming I raped her that night now when I can swear on my own life that I didn't do **** with her that night not to mention 4 others were in the room.
            Weren't you the guy who was snorking the meth head earlier?

This should be fun.
            The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally posted by jcioccke
            After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

Comment

Start attending parties where people discuss art and politics, not drugs and sex. Try to associate with people who are older than you, not younger.

Comment

Yeeeahhhh..anyone recall my 'favorite calls'? Facebook is the great Satan!

Originally posted by crass cop
                Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Michigan - I work 6 days a week and sometimes get called in my only day off. This was the first time in 3 months I actually got to hangout with anyone. I never would have thought hanging out with friends and talking to a random chick who was there (right next to everyone else) would have ended with this much drama and what not.

Just joe - I already knew the girl was trash by looking at her and the way she talked. Not to mention she was telling everyone she was 17 but looked way younger than she was. But I can't tell someone to leave my friends house. It's not my place to be making up the rules. So I didn't talk to her.

Avalon - Actually I have all the evidence. I printed out everything. I worded a question weird and she fell for it and admitted I didn't do anything with her, yet she says I raped her. Not to mention everyone who was at the party who was in the room with us the whole night. Besides, it's not gone forever. Fb can be reactivated. I just deactivated it so they stop sending me messages and having their friends bother me. Now I'm changing my number so they stop calling me nonstop and texting me when I told them to stop. I never liked the girl. I was having a conversation with her friend just asking who she was and so and so and it escalated from there. Laslty, I don't expect you to believe a random person you don't even know. However this is the problem and why I'm concerned. I didn't do a single thing wrong that night, and if I can't find someone to believe me and actually let me show whatever proof I have, then basically I'm going to prison for something I never did and I'll have to register as a sex offender for something I never did.

Edit: I left out that there was no underage drinking. My friend who's big into drinking couldn't afford any beer that night. The older guys had a couple shots of liquor they brought. However if there was beer, I'm sure half the people there would have been underage drinking. I won't deny that. Everyone I know drinks.

Carbon - Everyone there was older except for her. She came with the 19 year old girl. They're both friends of a kid who was there. I know neither of them. All my friends are in their 20's. I don't even go to parties and I'm not the partier type. This was just a get together since my friend got his new apartment and I went because I haven't seen him in 3 months because I'm constantly working and never have the same days off he does. My friends and myself don't do drugs. I already kicked all the friends who did drugs out of my life as a precaution to not getting in trouble with them and avoiding the mass amounts of drama that come along with a drug users life.

I asked this on a few other forums. They said to go to the police and report it as harassment before she gets me in trouble. But i'm going to just take the advice here and change all the ways she can contact me and let the situation die. If it doesn't, I have everything she's said to me and have witnesses.
                  Last edited by FromOhio; 03-17-2011, 05:46 PM.
                  Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Originally posted by 10-7Alpha View Post
                    Weren't you the guy who was snorking the meth head earlier?

This should be fun.
                    Yep. Haven't done anything with a girl since and that was months ago. That pretty much had me scared ****less lol.

Comment

Damn dude, you're a hell of a magnet for crazy chicks. Last month you were worried about getting something from a crazy meth addict now this? You need to elevate your standards.

Stay away from whoever it is that you're allowing into your house. It might be time to move out, period. If you can afford to live on your own, do it. I was in the same boat before. My roommate, while a nice guy, was a party animal and would always **** off girls. It bred drama and all kinds of police contact (loud noise complaints etc) I didn't want anything to do with it so I stayed at my GF's house... then I moved out.

You gotta distance yourself from this type of stuff as fast as possible before it has a truly negative impact on you. If you have any interest in LE, I'm guessing sexual battery isn't the type of thing you want in your background... if if you're not convicted, it'll be there. Either appease the chick or ignore her forever and hope that it goes away...

Good luck.
                      I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
                      - Mark Twain

Comment

Be careful where you party, don't drink much so you cant go home alone or you take an adult with you. Don't party with underage people no matte what.
                        It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Man is blessed to posses the two of the most wonderful organs ever designed, yet cursed by having only enough blood supply to operate one at a time efficiently.

I have found that one cannot think themselves out of trouble using the same thought processes that got them in trouble in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyDiver View Post
                            Damn dude, You need to elevate your standards.

ElEvaTe???? Hell,,, I'd just, as da' Chiller wud do,,,, "Mack em' both".....

Originally posted by TheLieguy View Post
                            Man is blessed to posses the two of the most wonderful organs ever designed, yet cursed by having only enough blood supply to operate one at a time efficiently.

Yea, da' mouth and da' liver's......

I have found that one cannot think themselves out of trouble using the same thought processes that got them in trouble in the first place.

[/QUOTE]

Ya haven't met ma' mouth or liver's,,,, Hell daz' can think 2 games of checkers, and pee at tha' same time....while bounch'in up and down on Trigger...

Thats talent, thats class.....
                            Originally posted by mookster
                            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                            Originally posted by CityCopDC
                            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
                              I asked this on a few other forums. They said to go to the police and report it as harassment before she gets me in trouble. But i'm going to just take the advice here and change all the ways she can contact me and let the situation die. If it doesn't, I have everything she's said to me and have witnesses.
                              If the girl hasn't filed any charges against you, you may not want to be the one to bring the cops into it.

She may just be trying to cause more drama by threatening you. But...if the police do show up at her door investigating a harassment complaint you filed, she may decide to take the rape allegation to the next level in order to either 1) defend herself from your charge, or 2) as revenge for trying to "get her in trouble."
                              “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6325 users online. 348 members and 5977 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X