Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convicted killer of officer denied appeal - faces Death penalty

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/C...118087604.html

HOUSTON (March 16, 2011)--The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals Wednesday upheld the conviction death row inmate James Freeman, 30, who was convicted of shooting a state game warden to death four years ago during a poaching arrest.

Freeman raised six points of error from his trial, including one challenging the trial judge's decision to not move his trial out of Wharton County, but the appeals court Wednesday rejected each of the challenges.

Freeman led authorities on an hour-long chase in Wharton County while they were trying to pull him over for using his .22-caliber rifle to shoot a bird sitting on a fence.

Investigators said spikes that were thrown on the roadway disabled Freeman's truck.

Freeman then got out with a pistol and an assault rifle and fired about 30 rounds at officers, killing Texas Parks and Wildlife game warden Justin Hurst, 34, who was pronounced dead on arrival after he was flown to Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston.

Originally posted by gamewarden3006 View Post
    http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/C...118087604.html

HOUSTON (March 16, 2011)--The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals Wednesday upheld the conviction death row inmate James Freeman, 30, who was convicted of shooting a state game warden to death four years ago during a poaching arrest.

Freeman raised six points of error from his trial, including one challenging the trial judge's decision to not move his trial out of Wharton County, but the appeals court Wednesday rejected each of the challenges.

Freeman led authorities on an hour-long chase in Wharton County while they were trying to pull him over for using his .22-caliber rifle to shoot a bird sitting on a fence.

Investigators said spikes that were thrown on the roadway disabled Freeman's truck.

Freeman then got out with a pistol and an assault rifle and fired about 30 rounds at officers, killing Texas Parks and Wildlife game warden Justin Hurst, 34, who was pronounced dead on arrival after he was flown to Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston.
    If only Massachusetts were like Texas. I would a much happier person.
    Everybody counts or no one counts.
    -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
    -Ronald Reagan

Comment

good....have fun in hell, a-hole
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

They should just skip putting him in jail and take him out back shoot out his legs first, then his arms, then his legs again, then what's left of his arms, throw salt on the wounds then shoot him in his mouth. Stop waisting tax payer money by letting him stay on death row for years at a time, filing appeal after appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by HeatoftheNight View Post
          They should just skip putting him in jail and take him out back shoot out his legs first, then his arms, then his legs again, then what's left of his arms, throw salt on the wounds then shoot him in his mouth. Stop waisting tax payer money by letting him stay on death row for years at a time, filing appeal after appeal.
          I wish you guys would stop beating around the bush an tell us how you really feel.

Hey Freeman, burn in hell!
          Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

What would have been the plenty for shooting a bird on a fence? The man should have stopped for his ticket for the bird and avoided jail but he chose to run and kill an officer. Have fun in hell loser.
            It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

I think I remember seeing the dashcam video. If it's the same one, the scrotbag stops his vehicle in the middle of the pursuit and starts spraying the officers with fire from an assault rifle.

Does anyone have the dashcam vid?
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I would gleefully volunteer to be a part of the execution party.

Emphasis on the word PARTY.
                Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                  I think I remember seeing the dashcam video. If it's the same one, the scrotbag stops his vehicle in the middle of the pursuit and starts spraying the officers with fire from an assault rifle.

Does anyone have the dashcam vid?
                  I found it.http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=379_1236214182
                  Everybody counts or no one counts.
                  -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
                  -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Go Texas...!
                    sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
                    I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

That's the one, notice how quickly and without warning he switches from handgun to assault rifle.
                      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Anyone know if he had warrants or anything else? I should know better than to troll around the criminal mind by this point but this one really gnaws at me....

Hopefully he will be gang raped by SS soldiers w/ horse d!cks for all eternity.
                        Dreams like that allow me to sleep peacfully at night.
                        Last edited by BigW; 03-16-2011, 10:39 PM.

Comment

I think they should let him go...

...from a hot-air balloon.
                          "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
                          But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
                          "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
                          We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

Originally posted by HeadDoc View Post
                            I think they should let him go...

ORRRR... take the same pistol and an assault rifle and shoot 30 rounds at him... SCUM BAG

...from a hot-air balloon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4287 users online. 268 members and 4019 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X