300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD Officer Falls to Death After Ex-con Shoves Him Down Stairs

Alain Schaberger, an 11-year veteran of the NYPD, died on Sunday when he was allegedly shoved over a stoop railing in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn while attempting to handcuff a suspect. Schaberger was attempting to arrest George Villanueva, an ex-convict whose girlfriend had accused him of making death threats earlier in the day; the police officer had apparently placed one of Villanueva's wrists in the handcuffs when the ex-convict, who had been drinking, shoved him with both hands. According to police reports, Schaberger tumbled over the railing, falling nine feet and landing on his head. He fractured his neck, and died in the hospital. Villanueva is a career criminal with 28 prior arrests

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...c_dispute.html

Originally posted by NJheat View Post
    Villanueva is a career criminal with 28 prior arrests
    Hey Obama. Fix this crap! Death Penalty. No reason for this scumbag to rot in prison.

RIP Officer.

Comment

just, one more tragedy. Rest in peace brother.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Can't we make a law that says if you get arrested a certain amount of times you don't get any more chances and they just leave you in prison.

R.I.P Officer Schaberger
        "Good people sleep well in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to commit acts of violence on their behalf."

Comment

Originally posted by dvtny2 View Post
          Can't we make a law that says if you get arrested a certain amount of times you don't get any more chances and they just leave you in prison.

R.I.P Officer Schaberger
          Would be nice.

If you don't learn the lesson being pushed on you after about 5 times then they will never learn, in my opinion.
          We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions" -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus259
            9ft was fatal? I thought the minimum for a fatal fall was about the height of a 4-floor building? Then again, landing on your head will do it. What a terrible way to die. 28 prior arrests. The guy should have never seen the light of day in the first place. Thanks Obama and ACLU for CONSTANTLY helping the scum.
            He probably just landed wrong with that one in a million chances. It is like hearing someone died from a single punch. It does not happen often but can. I hope the scumbag gets the death penalty.
            Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
              I hope the scumbag gets the death penalty.
              Doubtful in NY State.... There hasn't been an execution since 1976 and there is currently a court ordered moratorium in effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                Doubtful in NY State.... There hasn't been an execution since 1976 and there is currently a court ordered moratorium in effect.
                Yeap. NY is pro criminal state where justice system gives all the consideration for criminals.

Comment

Ny is not worth protecting in it's current incarnation.

Comment

Originally posted by dvtny2 View Post

R.I.P Officer Schaberger
                    Yeah, something like "Three strikes and you're out..."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3164 users online. 173 members and 2991 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X