300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scumbag of the day.

A toddler whose body was found inside the electric oven at his family's home died from heat injuries, according to preliminary results from medical examiners released Friday.

Washington County Coroner Methel Johnson said the pathologist was still trying to determine if 3-year-old Tristan Robinson was conscious when he was put inside the oven. He also appeared to have suffered trauma to his head.

Greenville Police found the boy's body at his mother's apartment Wednesday after responding to an emergency call just after midnight. The mother, 24-year-old Terrie A. Robinson, has been charged with murder. She is being held on a $5 million bond.

Police have declined to release many details because of the ongoing investigation.

Johnson said a little girl found in the home was placed in the care of the Mississippi Department of Human Services.

"I've seen a lot of things in my years doing this, but nothing like this," Johnson said. "I just thought about my grandchildren."

Terrie Robinson's twin sister, Sherrie Robinson, told WXVT-TV that people should not judge her sister before all the facts are known.

"She was a great parent, a good person. We don't know what's wrong. We don't know what happened. Do not sit there and call her a bad mom cause that's not what she is," Sherrie Robinson told the TV station.
    I don't know what else to say but I hope this woman suffers a very long, painful death.

Originally posted by IndianaGuy
    "She was a great parent, a good person. We don't know what's wrong. We don't know what happened. Do not sit there and call her a bad mom cause that's not what she is," Sherrie Robinson told the TV station.

What a worthless POS.... Oh she wasnt a bad mother... Well BS... She is a sick individual who deserves nothing more than to be cooked to death herself...

IndianaGuy
    They don't know what's wrong? I'll take a stab at it. She is a soulless monster. There, mystery solved.

Comment

Don't be too quick to judge?

For the sister to say that about someones kid who was found in the oven with head injuries to boot makes her just as bad.

They both should be beaten and stuck in an incinerator! ALIVE!

World_So_Cold

Comment

Wow.

I suppose on some level I can understand family members not wanting to admit someone they're related to is capable of such a thing.

Comment

What a cute little guy. So freaking sad man, that evil bihatch needs to get run over by an Abrams

Comment

^^^^^ 1 inch an hour with plenty of Paramedics to keep the sick beeoch alvie as long as possible.
            Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Comment

How awful. That poor little boy. God has another angel now.

As for the poor excuse of a mother, I hope she rots in hades for all eternity, the same goes for her sister. How the heck do you defend that?
              Originally posted by JasperST
              "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
              It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

I don't see it being a game of hide-n-seek gone wrong! How horrifying and unthinkable! My God,what is wrong with people? The mother needs to die the exact same way!
                I'm old......that's all.

Comment

I agree with all of the above if she did it.
                  Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Originally posted by brad601 View Post
                    ^^^^^ 1 inch an hour with plenty of Paramedics to keep the sick beeoch alvie as long as possible.
                    roman emperor Caligulus had an insulter kept alive for three months, each day pulled from the dungeon being beaten by heavy chains - they finally had enough with the foul stench of the man's gangrenous brains.

I think that should suffice for proper punishment

Comment

Burning at the stake might be a fitting punishment. I love how she's still a great mom despite the fact that her kid was found in the oven. Sounds like the two of them should right a book on parenting.

Comment

Has she been convicted yet?
                        Retired

Comment

I was watching a show on A&E today, it was about the US Marshals, they along with the PD in NJ were looking for a woman that stabbed her children and urinated in their mouths. They hunted for her until they found her, she was 8 months pregnant and that made the LEOs sick. One was saying there are good people that cant have children and people like her just breed. Some people should not breed.
                          It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
                            I was watching a show on A&E today, it was about the US Marshals, they along with the PD in NJ were looking for a woman that stabbed her children and urinated in their mouths. They hunted for her until they found her, she was 8 months pregnant and that made the LEOs sick. One was saying there are good people that cant have children and people like her just breed. Some people should not breed.
                            While I agree about her actions being deplorable, who would make the decision about who should not breed, you?
                            Retired

Comment

Sad, just sad.
                              --In serving the wicked, expect no reward, and be thankful if you escape injury for your pains.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4415 users online. 288 members and 4127 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X