Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Wire' actress arrested in Baltimore raid, police say

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/...ress.arrested/

CNN) -- Actress Felicia "Snoop" Pearson, who once dealt drugs in Baltimore before a chance encounter got her a role on HBO's "The Wire," was arrested overnight in a raid in her hometown, police said Thursday.

Authorities were tight-lipped about the case but said they would divulge more details at a news conference scheduled to begin at 4 p.m. Thursday

In her 2007 memoir, "Grace After Midnight," Pearson -- now 30 -- wrote of being born to a drug-addicted mother and then selling drugs herself. At 14, she killed another teenager and served time in Jessup State Penitentiary for murder, the memoir says.

After her release from prison, she met an actor from "The Wire" cast in a club and joined the show until it ended in 2008.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but...

Comment

Talk about typecast!

Comment

And anyone is surprised why now? Our fawning over criminals who become celebrities is just pathetic. Convicts should not be allowed to be held up as any type of role model: Tookie williams, danny trejo, snoop dogg...
        Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

^^^^^^^^that
          "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
          sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
          Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

That's why HBO shows tend to be more "real" then other shows...They get their prespective from criminals who have done (or are still doing) crimes...Can't forget that guy from the Sopranos who was found not guilty of killed a NYC Police officer, but got 10 years for burglary...A few other have gone down for minor stuff like DUI...
            sigpic

Comment

Most people in the WIRE were criminals that were hired. She always been a criminal. Here is her record. Just type her name in and look under baltimore city / Defendant/ Criminal.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uirySearch.jis
              Last edited by MDPOLICE; 03-10-2011, 08:37 PM.

Comment

She is a 30 year-old woman? The first time I saw her on The Wire I thought she was a 15 year-old boy. Eventually I came to the conclusion that she was actually a 15 year-old girl.

Comment

Still a great show.

And her character wasn't a role model. She was a crazy killer.
                  You just contradicted me. YOU HATE AMERICA!

Comment

I'm just now getting to the episodes that she's in. Her voice sounds weirds me out.....way too deep for a woman.

Comment

I blame HBO for her arrest. If they had continued the series, she would have had a good, respectable job. Instead, she was forced to return to a life of crime to support herself.
                      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by dark110 View Post
                        Still a great show.

And her character wasn't a role model. She was a crazy killer.
                        I would not say crazy....the character was very efficient at her job...her partner let emotion change his behavior, as far as I know her character never did...just got the job done as she was ordered to do. I'd say it would take a sociopath to do the job her character did.

Bill
                        Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6343 users online. 362 members and 5981 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X