X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11yr old gangraped

No words for these mother****ers

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...,4446416.story

CLEVELAND, TX -- Thirteen adults and five juveniles have been arrested as part of an investigation into the alleged rape of an 11-year old girl.

Darrell Broussard, assistant police chief for the Cleveland, Texas, Police Department, said Monday that the investigation into the incident "is continuous," with more significant developments possible.

Cleveland is about 50 miles northeast of Houston.

"There have been leads during our investigation that have alerted us to other possible persons of interest," Broussard said.

"The investigation is ongoing."

The assistant chief said that the 18 individuals charged thus far are between 14 and 27 years old.
    Originally posted by crass cop
    Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

death.....only "cure/rehabilitation" for these maggots
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

That is ****ing horrible. I would love to hear the verdict on these *******s and how they will probably only do 5-7 years. Are justice system is flawed in a lot of ways and story's like this make me think that if convicted the punishment should be death.
      Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
      ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
      ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
      — Horace Mann

Comment

Holy $&!#... thats just messed up. No words for these scumbags. Just let em rot.

Was this gang related or something? Sort of weird that ages 14 thru 27 would be hanging out...
        NYPD
        Exam Taken 10/31/09
        Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
        List Number: 5xx

PPB
        Exam: Passed
        PAT: Passed
        Oral Board: Passed
        Background Investigation: Ongoing

Massachusetts Civil Service
        Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

NPD CSO Summer 2011.

Comment

Again....no way in hell I would ever vote to convict the father of murder.
          This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
            Again....no way in hell I would ever vote to convict the father of murder.
            It wouldn't be murder...it would be "justifiable POS eradication for the good of society!" Just sayin'...
            May the little girl RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by jason860 View Post
              ...they will probably only do 5-7 years.
              Not in TX.

Was this gang related or something?
              That's the first thing that popped into my head when I heard this yesterday. There have been stories of gang rapes carried out by gangs of a certain ethnicity in the border states for years now...but, of course, it's racist and un-PC to say it.
              Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
              Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

That's the first thing that popped into my head when I heard this yesterday. There have been stories of gang rapes carried out by gangs of a certain ethnicity in the border states for years now...but, of course, it's racist and un-PC to say it.

Ya know what, screw PC, just go ahead and say it IMHO... For that matter, all these website that care so much as to "blank out" a curse word or derogatory term are violating my 1st amendment rights!

If the Westboro Baptist Church has the courts' permission to spew their vitriol, then I have the same right to call a scumbag Latino, Hispanic, Tejado, Mexican, whoever Rapist by how I see them!! Give me a hydraulic lift, 5 minutes, some cable and HomeBoy's nuts, and sh*t would be happening that would amaze even Hannibal Lechter...
                "Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left..."
                "I swear to God, I'm gonna pistol whip the next guy who says 'Shenanigans' !"

Comment

Oh, I fully agree. I just forgot to put the 'BS Flag' icon at the end of that statement.

And creativity is where the fun lies. Something along the lines of what Gerard Butler pulled on the dude in "Law Abiding Citizen"...
                  Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
                  Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

Originally posted by jason860 View Post
                    That is ****ing horrible. I would love to hear the verdict on these *******s and how they will probably only do 5-7 years. Are justice system is flawed in a lot of ways and story's like this make me think that if convicted the punishment should be death.
                    Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

50 years in the pen (all of it) or self castration.........their choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Murf425 View Post
                        Not in TX.

Your right, I am stuck in the liberal state of CT. I cannot wait to move.
                        Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
                        ~Mark Twain

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
                        ~Thomas Jefferson

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."
                        — Horace Mann

Comment

Originally posted by mvill203 View Post
                          50 years in the pen (all of it) or self castration.........their choice.
                          I disagree.

Torture, more torture and then death. None of it would be their choice.

Comment

All of which could be arranged durring the 50 years in....

Cant get retribution right away, gotta space it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner.K19 View Post

Ya know what, screw PC, just go ahead and say it IMHO...

Well heres ten of em...

Last edited by LaPlaca; 03-09-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3971 users online. 256 members and 3715 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X