300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom uses 10-year-old daughter as designated driver

I can't even comprehend the level of stupidity required...

Green had a couple of beers and decided it might be best if the little girl drove the group home. Willoughby approved of the not-so-well-thought-out idea, handed her daughter the keys and jumped in the back seat with the girl's 8-year-old brother.

No sooner than the 10-year old pulled out into traffic did she start crashing into cars. In a panic, the preteen hit the accelerator instead of the brakes and drove the Toyota Corolla into a house.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41974108...ws-weird_news/

What??? she had a DD, she was teaching the kids a lesson in responsibility............ my ***
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Sad. Does the child get a ticket for reckless driving? I hope not. Thankfully no one was hurt. I also hope the child has been told she didn't do anything wrong that her mommy made a mistake.
      It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Lor View Post
        I can't even comprehend the level of stupidity required...
        That's 'cause you're sober.

Comment

What the hell was she doing at the bar/party with a 10 and 8 year old and why the hell has nobody ever heard of a cab? Seriously... it's not a new invention and it's really easy to get one. Even the podunk town I grew up in had a cab service
          I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
          - Mark Twain

Comment

The child gets a generated drivers license which is suspended. Screwed her life up too.
            Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4981 users online. 288 members and 4693 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X