Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intruder, homeowner call police on each other

Intruder, homeowner call police on each other

The intruder and the Portland homeowner phoned 911 to report the same thing: a strange man in a home

Associated Press
    PORTLAND, Ore. — Oregon police say both an intruder and a Portland homeowner phoned 911 to report the same thing: a strange man in a home.
    Lt. Kelli Sheffer says the intruder told police he had just broken into a home Monday evening when the owner arrived — and the caller was worried the homeowner might have a gun.
    Accompanied by his two German Shepherds, the homeowner found the intruder and asked what he was doing in the house. That's when the stranger locked himself in a bathroom and phoned police.
    The homeowner called police with his account.
    Sheffer says 24-year-old Timothy James Chapek, of Portland, was booked into jail for investigation of first-degree criminal trespass.
    http://www.policeone.com/police-prod...on-each-other/

Ya just can't make this stuff up!

Had the dispatcher told the intruder 'I hope he DOES have a gun, idiot!' I would have gladly bought He/She dinner for two for them and a date of their choice....
    ...And solicited donations to fly Smurfette out to Portland, round trip, so she could personally Bless said intruder's Heart.

Comment

LOL.... would have been funny if as he's on the phone, the dispatchers hear shots ring out.

Comment

Hee, hee, heee, haa, haa, ho, ho, ho, heee, hee, snort, snort, hee, haa, haa, hee, heee, haa, haa, ho, ho, ho, wheeeeze, heee, hee, hee, haa, haa, hee, heee, haa, wheeeeze, haa, ho, ho, ho, heee, hee, hee, haa, haa, snort, hee, heee, haa, haa, ho, ho, ho, heee, hee, hee, haa, haa, hee, heee, haa, haa, ho, snort, ho, ho, heee, hee, hee, haa, haa, hee, heee, haa, haa, ho, ho, ho, heee, hee, wheeeeze, snort, hee, haa, haa, hee, heee, haa, haa, ho, ho, ho, heee, hee, hee, haa, haa, wheeeeze...
        Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

First Degree Criminal Trespass! Great way to make your city look low in the major 7.

Comment

Everybody counts or no one counts.
            -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
            -Ronald Reagan

Comment

<<< He won't have to worry about me having a gun! I doubt he'll make it to the bathroom too.
              Last edited by westside popo; 03-09-2011, 08:24 AM.

Comment

I laughed so hard when I heard this on the radio coming from work this morning..... Idiots like this keep us employed...

Comment

So many dumb *****es everywhere!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6325 users online. 346 members and 5979 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X