300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melee Breaks Out at Hip Hop Awards

A huge brawl broke out at a local hip hop award show in Crystal City Saturday night, sending several people to the hospital.
    Multiple fights broke out at the 2011 DMV Music Awards at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City, authorities said. Reports of more than 20 people fighting amid an audience of more than 1,500 prompted Arlington County police to take the rare step of sending every available unit to the scene.
    “We’re going to need everyone,” an officer radioed to the dispatch center just after 9:30 p.m. “Apparently the whole place is out of control.”
    Police arrived after most of the fighting had been broken up. Arlington officers were joined by units from Alexandria and the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, a witness said. Some officers were armed with assault rifles, riot shields and other tactical gear, according to multiple witnesses.
    The violence sent at least five people to local hospitals, according to Arlington Police spokeswoman Det. Crystal Nosal. Among the injured were a hotel employee and an individual who suffered “severe trauma to left eye.”
    As of 11:00 p.m. on Saturday, no arrests had been made, according to Nosal. At that time police were still conducting an “active investigation” inside the hotel, Nosal said.

http://www.arlnow.com/2011/03/06/mel...-crystal-city/

I think the only reason there was no shooting is they left their guns at home, Virginia is a gun friendly state but only if they are legal. You do not want to bring a gun in VA and use it in a crime and I have been told that the judges in Arlington are the toughest in the area.

The only DMV I knew of was the Division of Motor Vehicles but I have learned something new at their website. http://dmvlife.com/index.html

Sad when a group of people cant have a nice evening without fighting.
    It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Forgive my rash generalization, but I wonder what percentage of the folks that attended this shindig have been on the wrong side of the law at one point or another...

Comment

This could of happened at a country music award show, just sayin...

Comment

These people look like grade A turds...

Comment

No, the only reason there wasn't a shooting is becuase they couldn't get the guns out of their pants/pockets since they don't carry them properly.
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Daddies must be so proud of their daughters right about now. Sheesh.

Comment

it's not a riot without throwing chairs. this is a full on riot
              Been chatting to a girl online. She's funny, sexy and flirty. Now she tells me she is an undercover cop! How cool is that at her age!?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd_jones View Post
                I don't think I've ever seen or heard of a brawl at a country music award show, but I've heard of several at hip hop shows
                Those of us that are in this profession have much thicker skins than the average person. Your "insults" are not even a good pimple on the *** of what truly bothers us. -Iowa 1603

Comment

Originally posted by FromOhio View Post
                  it's not a riot without throwing chairs. this is a full on riot
                  Bob Knight is disappointed.

Comment

If that would have been a country music award show then it would have most likely been over a cheating wife, And only then if they would have took his dog! HAHA,,,, I am so bad....
                    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water.

Comment

Then why hasn't it?

Comment

Not surprised at all...
                        Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
                        Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

Originally posted by Vorkon View Post
                          If that would have been a country music award show then it would have most likely been over a cheating wife, And only then if they would have took his dog! HAHA,,,, I am so bad....
                          What about his pick-em-up truck...you forgot his pick-em-up truck!

Comment

Originally posted by vfm208 View Post
                            Then why hasn't it?
                            Country music artists dont have a belief that the longer the rap sheet is, the more successful you are. all these turds want a name for themselves and the 'respect' they somehow 'deserve'. it then trickles down to their kids and the cycle continues. Bill Cosby hit it right on the head a while back.
                            Originally posted by crass cop
                            Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Doughboy213 View Post
                              I don't think I've ever seen or heard of a brawl at a country music award show, but I've heard of several at hip hop shows
                              +1.

Seems like the hip-hop world has one of these all out brawls every year or so. I've never seen one break out at country award show.
                              Originally posted by kontemplerande
                              Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6419 users online. 367 members and 6052 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X