• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodby Fool!

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-...,5298632.story
    Solve the following equation

$150 worth of copper + 14,000 volts. + no brains = __________
    Last edited by OneAdam12; 03-07-2011, 06:36 PM.
    Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Page not found.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
      Page not found.
      I re-did it.

Comment

The one part Darwin got right.

Comment

Man..i used to have a pic of two tools that were trying to steal copper from an electrical box..both were totally cooked and stuck to the box...pic was SO NSFW...ill see if i can find it..
          Originally posted by crass cop
          Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Was it the two that looked a bit "ashy" and one had blood coming out of his nose?

Gotta love those cranksters!
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
              http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-...,5298632.story
              Solve the following equation

$150 worth of copper + 14,000 volts. + no brains = __________

I think this is the guy that goes with this article....i couldnt find the pic of the 2 guys..same result though.

I have GOT to get me a pair of those shoes!
              Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by LaPlaca View Post
                I think this is the guy that goes with this article....i couldnt find the pic of the 2 guys..same result though.

I have GOT to get me a pair of those shoes!
                Is that a hole in his crotch or is it just censored? Yeah those must be some good shoes though!

Comment

Interestingly enough, the hole appears to be the size of a human head....HHmmmm..so the saying IS true!

Comment

Originally posted by LaPlaca View Post
                    Interestingly enough, the hole appears to be the size of a human head....HHmmmm..so the saying IS true!
                    Looking at it again I don't see the head where it should be!

Comment

Well atleast he was able to kiss his *** goodbye before the fry.

World_So_Cold

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post
                        Is that a hole in his crotch or is it just censored? Yeah those must be some good shoes though!
                        From experience, he grounded out through the crotch causing those bits to explode. Same thing happened to the head and left arm....
                        Originally posted by kontemplerande
                        Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Amazing what happens when you REMOVE A GROUND from electricity. You become the ground.

This one was planned.

Comment

Comment

Something about copper wiring these days! That's why my brother is headed to prison! He was almost as stupid except he wasn't about to settle for $150 worth of it! The reason they got caught was after they used wire cutters to cut the fence open of the Drilling Companys' lot,they tried to take too many of the spools that hold the copper wire for drilling rigs and lost a couple of them. The cop that caught them had not seen the spools in the road as it was dark and icy out,so he hit one in his cruiser! While on routine duty later that same night,he came across my brother,idiot, and his friend,stupid,and pulled them over for a tail light out! He noticed a spool of that same wire in the bed of the truck and you can guess the rest! The wire taken was valued at $24,000!!! My brother is going to do it up good if he's gonna do it at all but the thing is is he can never do it up RIGHT!!

Being that he's been in jail off and on most of his life,he's unable to acquire any job skills and so is unable to find work!!!! LMAO!! Needless to say I have nothing to do with him. I found out about this last deal when it was posted on the Y! page in Dec.!
                              I'm old......that's all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3261 users online. 215 members and 3046 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X