Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a criminal.....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm a criminal.....

    Got a parking ticket today....in front of my own house. I had no clue my suburb even had a parking ordinance. I guess I've I've started down the road towards a life of crime. I now have this strange urge to smoke crack and rob a gas station


  • #2
    Originally posted by Exodus259
    In before the question pops up in Ask a Cop . . .

    No, you can never be a LEO. You are a law breaking son of a b*tch. How dare you park in front of your house like that?? That doesn't say much for your morals!!!

    :-)
    I know. I'll have to throw myself at the mercy of my reserve coordinator if I want to stay a reserve with my dept.

    Comment


    • #3
      sigpic
      Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
      And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

      Comment


      • #4
        You should be held without bail.
        It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan


        TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by phillydog07 View Post
          Got a parking ticket today....in front of my own house. I had no clue my suburb even had a parking ordinance. I guess I've I've started down the road towards a life of crime. I now have this strange urge to smoke crack and rob a gas station
          At the same time??? I know you guys are good at multi-tasking but...........!
          I'm old......that's all.

          Comment


          • #6
            Did you tell the person who wrote the ticket that they got the wrong guy? It's not your house, car or street, you borrowed them!
            “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

            Comment


            • #7
              I bet those aren't your pants, too?
              sigpic

              Originally posted by mitojo
              I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • #9
                  I parked my buddies car on Saturday afternoon here in Philadelphia.

                  Sunday, Monday, Tuesday go by, no issue. Suddenly, Wednesday around 4 or 5 I see a ticket on the windshield.

                  Too close to the curb... it sat there for 3 and a half days!!! Oh well. I cut my boy a $51 dollar check and we called it even.
                  NYPD
                  Exam Taken 10/31/09
                  Exam: #0308 Score:91.XXX%
                  List Number: 5xx

                  PPB
                  Exam: Passed
                  PAT: Passed
                  Oral Board: Passed
                  Background Investigation: Ongoing

                  Massachusetts Civil Service
                  Exam: 4/30 Awaiting Results

                  NPD CSO Summer 2011.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    As another poster once said, Just lie about it in your background and to the oral board. You can beat the polygraph test. No worries bro you'll be fine.

                    *Disclaimer*
                    The above statement was said in jest. Nobody should EVER lie in a background packet or to an oral board while attempting to be hired in law enforcement! Always be 100% honest.
                    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

                    Originally posted by Michigan
                    I don't want to sound gay...

                    But I'd do him.
                    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

                    My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
                      As another poster once said, Just lie about it in your background and to the oral board. You can beat the polygraph test. No worries bro you'll be fine.

                      *Disclaimer*
                      The above statement was said in jest. Nobody should EVER lie in a background packet or to an oral board while attempting to be hired in law enforcement! Always be 100% honest.
                      You know, IIRC, the background packet for my reserve position explicitly said not to include parking citations. And I didn't actually have contact with the officer (CSO, actually) so it wouldn't be a "contact". Not that I would exclude it in the future. It would be pretty dumb to eff yourself over by leaving out a parking tag in your background packet.
                      Last edited by phillydog07; 03-07-2011, 04:06 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Dude it's not even worth trying anymore, you're going to prison where you belong!
                        The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

                        Originally posted by Michigan
                        I don't want to sound gay...

                        But I'd do him.
                        Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

                        My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yeah, you're gonna be makin big rocks into little rocks. The other inmates will hate you worse than mother rapers, father, rapers, child rapers, and dog rapers. And when you off yourself, you'll be smokin a turd in purgatory.

                          Was that enough guys?
                          Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by phillydog07 View Post
                            I know. I'll have to throw myself at the mercy of my reserve coordinator if I want to stay a reserve with my dept.
                            Not to worry-----------------I have already sent an email to your reserve coordinator. He was shocked. You should have a summons to his office next time you TRY to do a ride-along.

                            Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
                            Yeah, you're gonna be makin big rocks into little rocks. The other inmates will hate you worse than mother rapers, father, rapers, child rapers, and dog rapers. And when you off yourself, you'll be smokin a turd in purgatory.

                            Was that enough guys?
                            I am just glad that he lives up there in the Frozen NORTH.................................I wouldn't want him at my place.

                            WELL come to think of it -----------------I DON"T WORK THERE ANYMORE!
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                            My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Must you carry on this life of crime in MY state?
                              "Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 3542 users online. 177 members and 3365 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X