X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRT936
    replied
    Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
    When I was apartment security, I had one individual stopped one time, who was obviously intoxicated. I asked him how much had he had to drink. He replied 2. I repeated his answer, stunned. He clarified, 2 40 ounzes.
    I arrested a biker for OWI one night. While questioning him, I asked how much he had to drink tonight.
    He thinks long and hard about it and says "Two."
    I ask him "Two what? Bottles? Cans? Glasses?"
    He replies, "No, no, no. Cases."

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    two beers...the first and the last

Leave a comment:

• wyofirebirdbaby
    replied
    I don't know about anybody else but really,after 4 or 5 drinks,who's counting anymore? By the time they get pulled over and asked how many,2 is as high as they can count anymore!!

I liked the answer given on Cops one time when the cop asked the crack head how much crack he'd done that day and his answer was...."All of it!" I about fell off my chair I laughed so hard yet admired him for telling the truth!

Leave a comment:

• wyofirebirdbaby
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
    Here you go wyofirebirdbaby.
    http://www.ou.edu/oupd/bac.htm
    Hey,that little test was awesome! Said at 2- 12 oz. beers every hour for 4 hours my BAC would only be .02! That was a neat test! Thank you very much!

And WTH is a Harry Buffalo???

Leave a comment:

• GangGreen712
    replied
    Stupid Image Thing...

Leave a comment:

• RR_Security
    replied
    richie cunningham: All we had was beer in teeny-weeny little glasses.
    Howard cunningham: How many teeny-weeny little glasses did you have?
    Richie cunningham: Seventy-two.
    Howard cunningham: I think it's time for some teeny-weeny cups of coffee.
    :d

Leave a comment:

• KapsFB
    replied
    "Only two.................................I swear"

Leave a comment:

• vincelli
    replied
    Originally posted by willbird View Post
    In reference to the guy who slammed 2 shots...I thought a breathe test was not accurate if the person taken it JUST drank alcohol, or burped,puked some up recently ?
    I believe he's referring to an Alcosensor road-side test, which is different than the official test at the station.

It is usually still advisable to wait a period of time before issuing an Alcosensor, but not absolutely required as the road-side test can only be used to determine the presence of alcohol in the subject's system, and not the amount.

An Alcosensor test is just one more indicia of intoxication used in conjunction with others (not alone by itself) to determine that the subject is impaired and that the quantifiable/court-worthy test is required.

And as for "JUST", well, the wait time for the actual BAT in most jurisdictions is only 20 minutes. You make it sound like it requires hours and hours before the test can be correctly administered.

-V

Leave a comment:

• vincelli
    replied
    It's the common answer.

Why? They know that we can smell the alcohol, and so it would be pretty stupid to say "I haven't had any...", so they choose a number which they believe would not push them over the legal limit.

Back when most DWI/DUI limits were .10 the answer was usually three drinks. Now that most limits have been changed to .08 the answer has become two drinks.

They play their games, we play ours.

-V

Leave a comment:

• willbird
    replied
    In reference to the guy who slammed 2 shots...I thought a breathe test was not accurate if the person taken it JUST drank alcohol, or burped,puked some up recently ?

Leave a comment:

• LaPlaca
    replied
    Two beers. The first and last.

Leave a comment:

• GangGreen712
    replied
    I've only been drunk once in my life, and I wasn't driving. 9 times out of 10, if I have a drink when I'm out, I do it with a meal. Any time I have 2 beers (which is not very often), I always space it out over 1.5 to 2 hours at the least.

3 years ago, I had 2 beers (honestly only two normal pint glasses) when I was out with my girlfriend (now wife) and left the bar after about an hour. I was (and still am) about 185 lbs, a heavyweight, didn't feel anything after drinking other than a bit relaxed, and according to the BAC chart, was not over the limit, but it doesn't change the fact that I probably should have been more careful. So now, it's a rule of thumb that I either limit to one drink or space out my 2 drinks over a longer period of time.

Leave a comment:

• Item9
    replied
    I had 2 beer...towers...

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    When I was apartment security, I had one individual stopped one time, who was obviously intoxicated. I asked him how much had he had to drink. He replied 2. I repeated his answer, stunned. He clarified, 2 40 ounzes.

Leave a comment:

• LINY
    replied
    Everyone who is actually drunk always says they've had 2 beers. Not 3, not 4, not 1. Always 2.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5332 users online. 320 members and 5012 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X