300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Rapist

Guessing you folks in law enforcement don't get a proper thank you from the public most of the time....so here's a formal THANKS to all the men and women that had a part in catching this f'ing #@$$#%$$%$%%#$^$#*^&@##%$ POS low life that ought to be castrated pronto.

I was going to post something, I wanted to get more info about him going to the ER because he tried to kill himself, not much on line yet. I am most grateful,I am a female and I live on the east coast also I am grateful to all LEOs for what they do everyday.
    It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

This is what I've heard.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...83/detail.html
      Originally posted by JasperST
      "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
      It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

What an idiot. It should not surprise me, a person that rapes is not a strong person and strong people don't try to kill themselves. Glad he was not successful, he needs to pay for his crime.
        It's not that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. Ronald Reagan

TSA, I would rather be felt up than blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by Justsaying View Post
          I was going to post something, I wanted to get more info about him going to the ER because he tried to kill himself, not much on line yet. I am most grateful,I am a female and I live on the east coast also I am grateful to all LEOs for what they do everyday.
          Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
          I agree.....and love how creative the cops got ....interesting how they used electronic billboards. Truly impressive work by LEOs at all levels.

Comment

Now it's time to make this waste of oxygen, pay. I hope he rots.
            Originally posted by JasperST
            "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
            It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

This is the first I heard of it.

World_So_Cold

Comment

17 rapes since 1997. Last one was not far from where I live in N. Va on Halloween 2009 ....when three girls were trick or treating and he raped two of them in the woods......steam still coming out of my ears....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5685 users online. 312 members and 5373 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X